Christian Bale: The Double Life is Killing Me

7/20/2008 5:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After once again being mobbed by hordes of Batman-loving fans, Christian Bale was showing signs of autograph fatigue at LAX.

Last Laugh

My behind calls for this man through the night.

Last Laugh

Batman's done. People only lined up to see that movie because of the dead-guy hype. Dead losers are still losers.

Melon Head

I'm giving in to my gay side when I see this handsome Bat-Boy....

noyankhere

FIBker ... your "behind calls for this man every night" did you just post that comment with a straight face?. cos i doubt it . that , or you need therapy FAST.!! AND BATMAN IS A CERTIFIED WORLD WIDE HIT... SUCK IT UP...

Emily

he is so hot!

noyankhere

christain Bale is an actors actor, so is the late heath ledger , these are method actors who really get into the skin of their characters and are those characters when they are onset and on the job... cant believe christain bale has come such a long way from being that little boy who got the starring role in that speilburg (spelling?) movie about women world war 2 pow's . cant remember the film but i remember the previews and the interviews with him.. how old was he then? 12?. here is his all grown up and a great method actor.. pity about ledger... short but such an amazing run with a great finale in the batman film.. what a way to go...

Rap sucks

Hey number 2,im coming for you i don't see you on tv and when you die NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOU LOSER!

Rap sucks

FIBIKER,IF YOU KNEW WHAT I WORKED IN YOU PROBABLY RUN LIKE HELL TO ANOTHER COUNTRY,BALE IS SOMEBODY!HEY EVERYONE WANT TO HURT FIBIKER HE MADE ME DO IT

matt

strange, every other video will play for me except this one. seriously, it does NOTHING when i click on the video. WTF?!?!?!?!?

CincyFireball

I can't play it wither...what's up?? I want to see Christian badly...

Last Laugh

My poodle could WHOOP batman.

Veronica

He's a handsome guy ... but he looks very thin, somebody give him a burger or something

del

If you think he looks thin here, watch the movei The Machinist. Talk about method acting.

Veronica

The Dark Knight sucks! my butt is still sore for sitting 2:30 freaking hours in the theatre! GO RENT IT! not worth you 10 bucks!

carebear

I'm sure he's exhausted after all the promoting he's been doing lately and though I understand his fatigue, I can't say as I feel SO bad for him, thats what he gets paid the big bucks for and it comes with the territory. Don't worry, I'm sure he has some vacation time already planned,probably tropical,getting his ass kissed by every hotel worker and laying in the sun with some model,sipping maregueritas while getting a rubbed down by an unknown island girl. Thats the LEAST Batman deserves,afterall. lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments