Kid Rock at Waffle House: Taste My Fist

7/21/2008 9:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've obtained the surveillance video of Kid Rock's infamous brawl at a Georgia Waffle House -- and it's one full order of ass whuppin'!

Rock jumps up mid-meal and starts barking at the guy in the green shirt. Kid's bodyguard holds him back -- but not for long -- as Rock hops over a booth and starts serving up a slew of knuckle sandwiches.

No audio on tape, but you don't need it. Kid Rocks!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Kylie

is whip cream involved???REALLY?

kendall francois

kylie;

you can't even imagine how
cream that you will whip up....

really, no REALLY !!!

kendall francois

kylie;

are you with me ?

( paul / kendall )

let's take this to another place...

REALLY seriously, let's do this.....

move on privately......

REALLY, really.....

Richard

I am a Kid Rock fan! i have reviewed the video several times and dont see any "serving up a slew of knuckle sandwiches"!
Not sure what green shirt said, but a tough guy, the kid is not, homeboy in the green would have wiped his ass with all white Kid Rock. Keep rocking Kid but leave the fighting to someone else. You will get hurt.

rockthatbox

THATS NOT KID ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. I Can Get With You

Why must everything go racial? No really. As a description cool. As a sweeping indictment of a race leave it alone. With that said Kid Rock is on my list of people I'd like to punch in the face as soon as I see the whites of their eyes. 50 Cent, Kyle Busch, and Karl Rove.

Mr. I Can Get With You

And now that I have watched it a few times. The guy got ready to mix it up with Kid Rock and then his bodyguard shoved him down and blocked him down. The guy is outnumbered and the bodyguard seems to be keeping his hand down and punching at him when baby nuts goes for his table dance. He should have run out of there he was out manned. baby nuts should have been able to lay him out with all that protection. The story helped his swag before the video, now he just seems like a coward and a jerk. Detroit, notwithstanding, he better stay on alert cause it will happen.

lukebandit

kid says would ya like a fist with those eggs and grits?

Redwing girl08

A real man would have just walked away,instead of cornering some poor kid inside a booth acting all tough behind his goon squad.I feel sorry for this guy,he does'nt have a chance.I hope Kid Rock gets jail time for this,HARD jail time.

Reshin

OKay first of all, Tainted Halo "we all know white guys can't fight" I personally am white (obviously) and I've been in my fair share of fights, I wont say any of this, Oh I'll kick your ass or something cause thats stupid, but point in fact just because your white, black, asian, whatever doesn't mean you can or can't fight. infact it doesn't mean you can or can't do anything for that matter. its statements like "we all know white guys can't fight" and similar Racial sterotypes that are holding back society, so come on man don't be stupid, open up your mind and think a little.

That being said, Kid rock would have gotten his face owned if his body guards hadn't stepped in, cause his stance was pathetic.

AMYEVANS

All American Bad Ass........white boys can fight.....not too many black men in the UFC.....when they take over that sport...tell me white boys can't fight....

JD

KID ROCK IS A AWESOME ENTERTAINER. WHO SEEMS PRETTY HUMBLE AND TOTALLY GIVES HIS FANS THEIR MONEYS WORTH. HE MAY BE SLIM BUT IN GREAT SHAPE. GET ANYONE PISSED OFF ENOUGH, THEY CAN GO OFF.
THE GUY IN THE GREEN SHIRT WAS PROBABLY SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED, STARTED TALKING SMACK AND DESERVED
WHAT HE GOT.

wesley k

i love kid rock he respects his idols

Armond

Its obvious that Robs bodyguard did not do his job, if he had there would have been no confrontation. The bodyguard should have removed his client as soon as he noticed the possiblity of a confrontation.

This guy is not a professional bodyguard, the term we use for these types of guys is Magilla Gorilla.

stratone

No talent, low grade, trailer trash !

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10