Mick Fleetwood's Daughter Nearly Drowns

7/21/2008 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mick FleetwoodThe six-year-old daughter of Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood was rushed to the hospital Friday afternoon after a pool accident at his L.A. area home.

According to police sources, Fleetwood's daughter was doing cartwheels near the pool, hit her head, and fell in. She was taken to a nearby hospital and paramedics were able to revive her fully in the ambulance.

We're told she made a full recovery.

Sky

AMAZING drummer and performer! Wish your family well, and God Bless!!!! LOVE FLEETWOOD MAC!

Pam

Thank God she's alright....Fleetwood Mac rocked me through my teen years.....Calabash, NC....age 48!!!!!

paul dennis reid

so there was more body fluids left
in the pool by a child than urine........

Kelli

Fleetwood Mac is awesome. I am so glad she will make a full recovery. Pools are so dangerous for kids, but obviously she was being supervised. HAPPY ENDING!!

Chris Curry

He has a 6 year old? How old is he????? That is just plain gross.

mack

I love Fleetwood Mac, for those of you too young to know who they are, You really missed a legendary band........I wish him and his family well.............Fleetwood Mac is the best band in history

paul dennis reid

we can trust there's plenty of women that would have
a child with a man 55 plus with a famous last name.

at this little swimmer's high graduation,
he will ONLY be a BROKE 73 year old.

but one fact for what it is worth,
her last name will be fleetwood.

fashionpreneur

Who was supervising a six year old doing cartwheels by the pool?

BJ Rocks

With owning a pool there is a big responsibilty.. Pools are not dangerous people are. With the proper supervision and respect just like with anything else it can be a fun and safe place for all.. I am glad she is ok and as always Fleetwood Mac Rocks!

Kay

Six? Maybe younger parents would be better at keeping track of little kids. They move like lightning. Thank goodness she is OK.

Bindi Your Mother Has Whored You Out

I have the same sentiment. Sorry....but a six-year old DAUGHTER???? Try great granddaughter and people might have a greater sympathy base. How many former women in his life got trampled over to produce that wonder.

Peepaw needs to put it back in his pants.

wayne matthews

pool are dangerous for kids with parents that are white trash or stupid. Kelli get a life, go get your welfare check, and raise those kids, before they rob someone in 15 years. This man is white trash gross, he is over sixty with a 6 year old girl. Good luck with her counseling as she grows older with grandpa, oh I mean her father.

something smells

I LOVEEEEEEE FLEETWOOD MAC. PRAYERS TO YOUR DAUGHTER.

something smells

Lindsay Buckingham also has 3 young children. Most of the band member's got remarried later and had children with their new wives.

something smells

M dad had me when he was 53. Yes he was old when I was growing up but what can you do.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments