Candy to Ed McMahon:

I'm Losing My House Too

7/22/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Candy SpellingEven Candy Spelling is feeling the housing crunch -- she's scaling back from the infamous Spelling mansion to a paltry 16,500 square foot penthouse.

Spelling just dropped $47 million (!!!) of her late husband's money on a two-floor condo that is a third of the size of her 56,500 square foot Holmby Hills estate. The apartment is located on the 41st and 42nd floors of the brand new Century building and won't be ready until 2009 -- around the time Tori gives birth to her fifth rugrat.

Candy is giving up her notorious gift wrapping room, 3,500 square foot closet and bowling alley and making do with the condo's two fireplaces, dining room for 25, staff quarters, massage room, rose garden and private swimming pool. These are tough times, people!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

denisepeace

how disgusting....

lulusez

I spent my last 5 dollars on a can of Budweiser and a loaf of bread today.

My two cents

I wish I had the problem to downsize to 16,000 square feet! I just downsized to 1,200 square feet! Well, it IS her money to do what she wishes and I think many will critique her endlessly here, but I do wish she would have purchased Tori and her little family a nice house. I think that is what Mr. Spelling would have wanted, but since it is now Candy's money, she is entitled to do what she wants.
I wish Candy would do a reality show. I think she would make ratings history.

nacho

these people make me sick!!! they have no clue what it would be like if they were really and truly displaced and had actually no where to go...it's sad how lightly they take all of this.

Tangie

Gee, I bet the hungry and homeless children of the world wish they could have their own bowling alley.

HasBeens

Gee, how can you not sympathize with someone who has 47 mil to eff off on a condo? For me, it's easy.

snookie

Her closet is bigger than my 4 bedroom house. How can she possibly justify that? That kind of wealth is obcene!

Kelli

lulusez, well said!

joan

She is one unhappy Mother, I am sure that Tori doesn't need her mothers money at all. She and her little adorable family will be just fine. I'm sure Mr. Spelling is rolling in his grave right now because of all the drama between his beloved daughter and the slut wife he thought he knew.

wasted days and wasted nights

C'mon, Ed, friends help friends subscribe to magazines and maybe, just maybe, that big ol' check will arrive at the front door.

wtf

It is ridiculous that Candy Spelling feels so entitled to her husbands money. She didn't work for that money but acts like MINE, MINE, MINE. Mean while Tori is working her butt off even while pregnant with zero help from her spoiled over indulged sorry excuse for a mother. I can't wait for Candy to die and for Tori to write a book letting the world know how bad she REALLY is. I'm sure Stori telling was only a brief glimpse into the truth.

Sarah Jones

Please pray for Candy Spelling. They say that God never gives us more than we can handle. However, how
could anyone be expected to give up a bowling alley and a room for wrapping gifts? I can't believe
Candy and her staff of servants will have to "made do" in a 47 million condo. Candy needs our support right now.
Times are tough for all of us. Especially for Candy Spelling.

eddie

She's UGLY!!

shirliana

MRS. SPELLING - I SURE DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU..... SINCE YOUR HUSBAND DIED (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE), YOU HAVE TREATED TORI SPELLING SO AWFUL AND AS A MOTHER YOU ARE JUST DISGUSTING.. TORI WROTE HER BOOK AND I DO HOPE YOU READ IT... YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER... JUST AFTER MONEY.... U SEE MRS. SPELLING, GOD SEES IT ALL...

I WATCH TORI AND DEAN SHOWS ALL THE TIME AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, ONE EPISODE SHOWED THAT SHE WAS CRYING THAT SHE FELT LONELY NOT HAVING A MOTHER AROUND AND WHEN SHE FOUND OUT SHE WAS HAVING A GIRL... SHE KNOWS HOW AND WILL KNOW HOW TO TREAT HER LITTLE GIRL...(NOT LIKE YU).

I SENSE YOU WERE AND IS VERY JEALOUS OF THE RELATIONSHIP SHE HAD WITH HER FATHER... I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID NOT EVEN ATTEND HER SON **MONKEY** BIRTHDAY....

YOU ARE JUST A DISGUSTING MOTHER... TORI IS BETTER OFF NOT SPEAKING TO YOU ..DEAN AT LEAST IS A HELL OF A GOOD HUSBAND AND LOVES HER SO MUCH... I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND HER FATHER IS WATCHING HER AND I AM SURE HE IS **VERY PROUD ** OF HIS DAUGHTER....

THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY..............YOU WILL REGRET IT SOMEDAY....

Caliorniasphynx.com

Aaron must be rolling in his grave. How ridiculous!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments