Happy Birthday Nick: Welcome to Big People Jail

7/22/2008 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Turning 18 has its benefits -- you get to vote, you can join the Army, and, if you're Nick Bollea, you get transferred to the adult section of jail.

Bollea, who has been housed with other juveniles at Pinellas County Jail, will be moved to the adult portion of the facility on Sunday, aka his 18th birthday. It's an open dormitory type of setting where he'll be in close contact with other adult inmates. The inmates are either awaiting sentencing or have already been sentenced in cases ranging from misdemeanors to felonies.

The only way this won't go down is if a judge orders otherwise. He'll be released sometime in October.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Grace Under Pressure

Snooze Alert!!

Moneypenny

ROTT!!!! Time with the big boys now, you idiot...

that.is.all

Awwww. I was having a real crappy day and this just makes my day now. Just kidding. I don't want to put out bad Karma for myself, but I will say, what goes around comes around and Nick needs to understand this.

whatthefrig

Yes, well when he gets out he will be a "girly man" and that is a fit "ending" to what he did. What a punk!

Mr. Obvious

and for your birthday tonight Nicky my boy... WE ARE GOING TO PLAY A GAME OF BUTT DARTS.

Last Laugh

Happy Birthday, Nick. I hope you find SOME way to enjoy the day. The BOY becomes a MAN. Hopefully he will live a better adult life.

Justme

To bad all that wrestling Daddy Hulk was doin was fake, Caz I do believe Lil Nicky would need some pointers on how to handle the Big Boys, Maybe Mommy Dearest taught him how to BitchSlap?

b

Keep the little jerk for life. Everyone will be better off. Some people have the opportunity to grow up, but by the looks of what he has been raised by, those Boleas do not grow up!! Bleached hair, adults dating kids, racing cars when they are 50 years old (telling the media how cool it is to go fast in souped up cars--yikes). This kid is a danger to himself and everyone on the road. These kinds don't change. My cousin and his friends rode with a drunk kid--my cousin was killed and his friend a vegetable, the drivers own brother was killed in the wreck also), The drunk driver wasn't charged and was in another serious accident just months later. We didn't even get a I'm sorry from the pig.

Last Laugh

At least now, when people make rape jokes, they won't be talking about a minor. Congrats, you've all moved up in the world!

teckertime

Don't Drop The Soap!! He just might lose his hair faster than his Old man did. What a joke of a family...

Desiree

WOW!
Happy early B day Nick =]]

that is a crappy b day present!
i really do feel bad for him!
i mean he didnt do it on purpose! he was just a 17 year old boy having some fun!
he had no bad intention=]

he doesnt look like a bad kidd.

I love his family && i really do think they are feeling horrible.

I Love Brooke and Hulk

Cuzman

All I can say, DO NOT Shower Till Hawloween....

Queen of the Damned

Ha! Ha! Crybaby wanted to be around other people -- he got his wish! Be careful what you ask for!

paul dennis reid

he'll be ordered
to go down alright;

Black Teef

Time for a big boy BLANKET PARTY for baby Hogan!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments