Kim to Shanna: He's Just Not My Type

7/24/2008 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So we got to the bottom (no pun intended) of the whole Kim Kardashian/Shanna Moakler bitch fight last weekend.

Shanna apparently felt Kim was after Travis because Kim was a model for his clothing line, Famous Stars and Straps. Now Shanna is lashing out on The Dirty, calling Kim a "donkey" and saying, "She's sooo f**king fat. She's 5'2" and she's like 140."

But here's the real deal. A source really close to Kim's fat ass tells us KK is laughing because Travis ain't her type -- as in, he's white and Kim doesn't go there.

KK thinks Shanna is "clearly jealous," adding the drink Shanna threw at her hit her in the foot, not the face.

greenbird

haha, she looked like a fool trashing someone publicly, but honestly? IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE POINTED OUT THE OBVIOUS!--Kim is chunky and she does have a major amount of cottage cheese rolling all over that a**...

and, no...this isn't some jealous even *fatter* chick haha...I happen to be her height, but 40-60 pounds lighter...

greenbird

According to the National Institute of Health, healthy BMI(body mass index) is between 18.5-25(which is 101 pounds to 136 pounds for a woman who is 5'2"--like me, for example--I'm 5'2" and 105 pounds--HEALTHY)

so, yea. it's not 'healthy' to be too skinny OR overweight...and Kim is definitely unhealthy.

Lindsey

who the heck is shanna moakler?!?! shes not even that famous and kim is NOT fat at all! how stupid!
TEAM KIM!!!!!!!!!!

pattypie

Well, looks like i'm alittle out numbered on this one,but I think Shanna is justified on this one. I'll be the first to agree that Travis is not the best looking guy out there never has been (we went to High School together ), but yes there are boundries when it comes to MARRIED men and it seems like KK over stepped them. And I think that KK is over weight and gross.
And by the way When you go black they dont want you back...

pattypie

lol i love TMZ

Pam

Kim is a classy, very well liked young lady. I love Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Throwing a drink at someone. I doubt you would see Kim do that. Her Mom is wonderful as well, a reason why her girls are lovely. And Kloe, is gorgeous. But, I don't think Kloe knows shes all that and a bag of chips. I wish she did know how wonderful she is. I lost my Dad at 17. He is in the Broadcasting Hall of Fame. It's a bad head trip. I'm in my late 40's. Kloe took her Dad's death hard. Klo', I had a near death experience from Asthma in 1996. Your Dad is in Paradise. You will see him again one day. Life is short sweet pea. Live it. Let go of the pain of he not being there with you. Find something, Kaballah or something to get your mind in a positive place. Jesus studied Kaballah, did you know? Kloe, you probably have the most gifts of all your sisters and don't realize it. Use your gifts, the world needs more Kloe. Don't use alcohol to cover pain or give confidence. Kloe, you're beautiful, let your inner light shine. Deepak Chopra, read his books. Mike Myers talks about how he helped him let go of the darkness and let the light shine. The loss of his Father, Mike Myers, really hurt him. Hey, ya' know Klo', you and Mike Myers would be a greaaaat couple. Get someone to introduce the two of you.

the coz

What a friggin joke Shanna, no one else would take Travis on a bet . Reggie is obviously the catch, he's a hunk. KK is classy and Shanna is nasty.

kam

shana, the one that wouldn't move out of dela hoya's house until he got a court order telling her and her mother to get the hel l out. what has this biotch done in her life? nothing but use men and pop a few kids, which is probably her only income. at least oscar got her out of his life and now travis needs to do the same

Pepper

Shanna must have never had Travis take the paper bag off his head because if had she would have run like Hell when she got a look at him!!! Shanna needs to grow up.

just me

It's hilarious that Shanna thinks Kim K would EVER want her ugly,scrawny es-husband. And to those of you who don't know it---Once you go black you never go back-is oh so true! I speak from experience. I've been married to a black man for over 20 years. and have 3 GORGEOUS children. Shanna needs to grow up-nobody wants that creepy looking Travis and for sure not Kim!

Renee

geez shanna stfu!

LOL@ he's the white flavor flav!!!!!!
omg thats hilarious!

KL

By not her type could it mean just not her type instead of a racial thing? Travis dude is straight up unattractive IMO!! His teeth? Yuck.

HALFANDHALF

SHANNA IS A CRAZY PSYCHO WASHED UP MESS. TRAVIS IS BUTT-UGLY AND NO ONE WANTS HIM EXCEPT HER. SHE IS PROBABLY DOING ALL OF THIS CRAZINESS BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS HOW HOT REGGIE BUSH IS AND SHE IS JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE CAN'T KEEP A MAN, 'MEMBER OSCAR?

KimKfan

isn't she a mother?? No class its a shame. instead of trying to put all the other girls in check how about Travis? I can see why he is the way he is. stupid bitch he has you in CHECK and has you wrapped around his finger. Then you have some nerve talking about Kim's weight. what a bout your double chin? How much do you weigh?? Your career is dried up like your relationship. BREATH STRETCH SHAKE...LET IT GO....WE LOVE KIM K

BOYCOTT THE HOGANS

Shanna is pissed that Kim's Reality show has bigger ratings than her's ever did.

Kims star is rising, Shanna's is out,.