Shanna to Kim: Stay the Hell Away From Me!

7/24/2008 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler just issued the following statement in response to Kim K's "apology":

"I have for some time now avoided Kim Kardashian at all costs. I've avoided events, parties etc. in order to not see her.

"Quite some time ago I received emails from her mobile device of VERY inappropriate conduct between herself and my husband at the time, that were NOT at all "friendly" and very much "romantically" inclined. I spoke to Kim Kardashian, asking her to please stay away from my family as we are trying to heal after a very trying time, she agreed and but failed to do so.

"If I had known Ms. Kardashian was going to be at the BBQ in Malibu I wouldn't have gone. One day women will realize when you destroy families there will be angry and hurt ex-wives to deal with. I still have these emails and I won't release them as not to embarrass my ex and my family any further.

I find it sad that these types of events take center stage over the other positive things that I do in my work and life but I will not ever stop being brutally honest and staying true to myself. Not even for Hollywood."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BabyGirl

First!

Angela

FIRST!Team Shanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim

i think they should both shut up

Ed

You go girl!

Team Shanna!

Scott

Nothing quite like two whores fighting.

someone

shanna is an ugly whore

Glisten Garbor

NOBODY WANTS YOUR UGLY HUSBAND ESPECIALLY THE BEAUTIFUL KIM K...

JAckie

HAHAHAHAHAH FACE!

Nikki

this chick needs to hang it up, she is a has-been and is always saying something about her precious Travis, maybe he saw the real her and that is why they are DIVORCED...hello loser

Ed

Shanna is ugly? lmao

You must be queer....

Vajayjay

Nikki...Get with the program...Shanna & Travis have been back together for MONTHS...

Meg

Shanna, keep your head up babe! Obviously Travis is the trash here. Its tough being around the "other woman" and maybe next time you will handle yourself differently. Kim, if its true you were flirting it up with a man that was trying to work things out with his family then shame shame. You should have known better. Plus, didn't he fool around with Paris? Eww... Both of you ladies should keep doin' what you do and forget the b.s. that happened A LONG TIME AGO!

j

ummmmm earth to shana- YOU ARE DIVORCED!!!!!!

he hooked up with paris hilton after breaking up with you!!!! and he is not at all attractive!!!

get over yourself and move the eff on.

arent you like 30 something? you are acting like a child.

and what kind of positive things are you doing? seriously? what positive things have you done?

That explains things!

Kim you're gonna get your big 2X4 sized azz KICKED!! You can't and don't know how to scrap! She's warning you gal! Stay away!

BTW...don't get pregnant and have a baby...cuz if u do....that azz of yours is gonna pop clean outta it's frame and you'll be sorry!!!!!!!

Stay away from her husband!

Glisten Garbor

I can see if her husband looked like Tom Welling..Okay you might be a bit paranoid then..but Travis! could he be any more unattractive?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments