Balthazar: Nudie Pics Make the Heart Grow Fonder

7/25/2008 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Balthazar and Rosetta GettyThere is nothing like being photographed with a topless hottie to make you realize how much you love your wife.

Our sources say -- and they are impeccable -- Balthazar has resorted to e-groveling with his e-stranged wife, Rosetta. He has been sending her e-mails in the last week saying, "I love you."

Balthazar announced earlier this week that he and Rosetta had separated after pictures of him with an au naturale Sienna Miller surfaced all over the 'net. We're told if the divorce goes on, Balthazar will come out looking awful. For starters, he basically lived off her until he got his recent TV gig (he's the grandson of a billionaire, but hasn't gotten his $$ yet). But the person who will come out looking even worse, we're told, is Sienna Miller.

Stay tuned

L.S

PIG!!

Shea

This guy is an IDIOT!! And everybody knows that Sienna Miller is a stupid slut. Nice way to throw your family under the bus loser! I hope your wife kicks you out for good.

Support our Men in Uniform

He couldn't have chosen someone better than Sienna Miller? Beg...beg like a DOG

we will miss MJ

this guy is such a joke, and so is his smelly/hooker home wrecking english girlfriend. His wife should kick his ass to curb and sue him while he still has a job that pays.

Gecks

Sienna Miller is just another Hump and Dump player. I hope he wore condoms. If I was his wife, I'd make sure that he got a THOUROUGH round of tests before I would let him anywhere near his kids. God knows what disease Sienna Miller is carrying around in that body of hers. She's such a Sausage Wallet.

Gecks

judit

of course Sienna miller will come out looking bad. she looks like a hypocrite. look at all the stuff she said about that nanny and jude law after that affair broke out. then what does she do, she sets her sights on a married man!!! shame on both of them!

Kay

Did Sienna Miller dump him? She probably thought he already had billions when she hooked up with him.

Loud and talentless

"Knock Knock."
Nasty Ms. Miller ... "Who is it?"
"Karma."
Nasty Ms. Miller ... "Oh $hi_! I've been expecting you!"
"I have some ven__eal warts for you."

we will miss MJ

sausage wallet...LOL... clearly you watch the girls next door or you are Kendra.

JK

I hope Rosetta takes him to the cleaners and kicks him to the gutter. He is disgusting and as for the way he has treated his wife and children. I wouldn't want anything to do with him. I hope she sues for divorce using his adulterous behaviour and gets custody of the kids and half his assests. JERK
I believe he & Miller were sighted in NYC on the 23rd. No pictures to back it up.

we will miss MJ

im sure she did dump his broke ass, Getty, my ass it's just a name without the $$$$$ behind it.

L.S

Are you saying he's a GETTY and didn't have his own money he mooched of his wife wow....

L

Why is SHE a slut and he isn't?!?! Please, someone tell me the answer to that.
If that's the way he treats his wife and he "loves" her, I'd hate to be his enemy.

we will miss MJ

they are both sluts and neither have any integrity. I feel sorry for his wife and 4 kids.

hobag

He probably figured out that Slutty Sienna intentionally had those pics released to the paps so she could get rid of the wife and get publicity. He's groveling because he realizes he was manipulated by a stupid slut. Sienna will learn she's the kind of girl men want to bed, not wed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments