Brigitte Nielsen Is Post-Op

7/25/2008 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brigitte Nielsen, who says she is 45, recently received a facelift, eyelift, liposuction, breast lift and new teeth on live TV for her German reality show. Take that, Carnie Wilson!

Here's FrankenBrigitte clubbing in London last night.

Couldn't she have splurged for a new 'do and outfit too?!

Nia

I just want to say that this woman has had some serious problems and it seems to me, that she has seriously addressed them and has really tried to turn her life around. I hope she keeps doing what she's doing (it certainly isn't easy for an addict to stay sober) and I would just like to extend my congrads and well wishes to her. I NEVER would have thought she would straighten up (strange love anyone? GEEZ!) and I think it's great that she has.

Just my opinion

18. She looks like Pumpkin from Flavor of Love!
**********************************

You are so right!!

Lea

Her face looks good! Her boobs are a bit much, makes her slouch actually. She looks definitely years younger!

GGG

Wow, she looks great!!!

Christina

When I was younger, I saw Beverly HIlls Cop 2 and thought WOOOOOW, I always thought, what a beautiful lady .
Then she came back with the whole reality scene and I was bummed because she didnt look like the beautiful stauesque lady i remember well. But i knew that was inside her there somewhere. I am happy to see her back.

Nia

ok here's a perfect example of why you TMZ staffer's are just absolutely void of ANY respectable qualities. Instead of writing a more "positive" article which this one seems pretty deserving. I mean here's a woman that was so completely effed up on drugs and alcohol, I mean Coutney Love had nothing on Bridgette. Those scenes of her from "strange Love" and "the surreal life" were so disturbing and quite honestly disgusting. We all thought we'd read about this so called "nobody"' in a soon appoaching obit right? But what does she do? She some how mustered up the strength to own up to her problem, (it was bad) have to come to terms with the images she put out there for all of America to see, which btw only furthered her already long suffering, very poor reputation. And look at her now. I've seen her in recent interviews and she is an unbelievably 100% improvement from a year ago. The road that woman must have travelled and yet THIS is your article... "Couldn't she have splurged for a new 'do and outfit too?! Really? Seriously? Better you not said anything at all than give her one more reason to possibly slip back into old ways. TMZ you truly amaze me with your all emcompassingly negative and truly UNinspiring, superficial outlook on the world you guys live in.

KateT

LOL! TMZ's reporting on Bridge f--ing hilarious! Good writing.

Mia

TRANNY!!!

KK

She does look much better. Good Luck Gitte.

JennInDC

Still scary. And definitely NOT 45!

pebbles

45 my ass, I am 46, and was a teen when she as a grown woman came on the scene. I hate people who lie about age, weight and other crap, thinking we are fools and stupid. puleezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Also, TMZ, find out the scoop on Jessica and Kathy griffin fued, that caused Jess to quit, I am way more interested in that!

2094 days ago

the short chick in the back

Hey! Leave Brigitte alone - she has definitely come a long way in her sobriety & FYI - she DID give up smoking.

I dont know if anyone saw her on Celebrity Rehab, but she took it very seriously & Ive seen her in interviews since... its like watching a completely different person. My guess is she had the surgery as a toast to her new start in life. Much love Brigitte - do your thing girl!

amss

You r so right cool, no way she is 45!!! She looks great for 55!!!

Tia

She got her monies worth she looks awesome, never better.

Dawn Day

Heavy drinking and sun will age you faster than you can say Gin Soaked Raisins. I always hear that smoking is a culprit but heavy drinkers ALWAYS look older.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments