Shia LaBeouf's Truck -- A Mangled Mess

7/27/2008 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The green Ford F150 that Shia LaBeouf was driving last night sure took one hell of a hit.

The passenger side clearly took a monster hit -- one hard enough to flip the huge F150 -- after LaBeouf allegedly made a left turn in front of another car while intoxicated. The roof is also scratched up from the flip.

As we first reported, Shia is currently at the hospital having surgery on his injured left hand.

pimp

Shia LaBeouf is untouchable, he's protected by the likes of spilberg, hanks, and the like. He won't even do 5 minutes in jail next time he drives drunk...HE WILL DRIVE DRUNK AGAIN.

It's really sad what America has become.

Loud and talentless

Hey Hollywood Guy? Yeah ... the important issue here is that the truck is green and has bad rims.
Mommy dropped you often as a kid, huh? Curious? Are you Sean Stewart?

Memememe

He took a left in front of someone, then rolled? What does the driver side look like? What about the car he hit?

mack

Who?

Al

Amy Winehouse, here's your new boyfriend.

Switch

Had to make a video for that? a picture works about the same

Switch

BTW.. if he pulled a left in front of someone, his truck didn't hit the other car. the other car hit his truck. he just pulled into the path of the oncoming car resulting a crash

ESB

I agree. He will drive drunk again. The powerful in Hollywood will protect him and sweep this under the carpet.

THEMOMMA

I SAY SCREW THIS DUMBASS ACTOR !!!! I WANT TOO KNOW HOW THE OTHER DRIVER IS .... HE'S THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE IMPORTANT HERE NOT LEBIOOTCH .. HE'S THE INNOCENT HERE !!!!

LOL

Give it a rest people, I love how everyone is looking down on a person for an accident, any of you act silly or do something wrong when you were this person's age and not get caught ?
Last thought, these people you judge so quickly, are not your friend nor will they ever be, they are plain people that work in an industry that you sit at home and admire or relate to... people with a job as actors are just like you and me, they pay bills, sleep at night, eat food and get into accidents...................

If he was my friend or neighbor, I would offer my help in any way, I wouldn't publicly belittle him in a forum such as this.

jbird

Same guy who a couple years ago won accolades from the press for his wisdom in staying out of the celebrity night life. At the time he said is was better for someone in his position to stay home and NOT get that partying reputation, He turned into a liar and hypocrite. Lost all respect for this dude.

sunny

He'll be dead within a year. Probably will take an Innocent life with him too. Sad. I'm glad I've never seen any movie of his. Don't want to support this moron.

carol

Dear-Giveitarestpeople,
Your boy is a mess. He's not a friend or my nieghbor, but when I was his age I DIDN'T get in trouble like him. If I were to get in trouble it wouldn't be in the papers. There are tooooo many ways a star can get a ride and NOT get a DUI. They have money to hire a driver, or take a cab. If I get in trouble will you come and help me out? I'l call ya!!! You just sit home and play your Battlefield and trash only the female celebs that get in trouble.

HasBeens

Yeah, Hollywood Guy. Don't you know that his slammin ride is safe at home? This was his "I'm gonna get effed up and wreck this mofo" POS; it was disposable, as we can all see.

BTW, isn't this the third time this dweeb has made an azz of himself while drunk: the Walgreen's incident, the bitchfight with his friend where he used a homophobic slur, and now this? I think he needs to realize that he does have a drinking problem and get help before it's too late.

carol

The stupid guy needs a babysitter!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments