Chris Brown Wets Rihanna's Appetite

7/28/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown and Rihanna have never confirmed their relationship, but if the jet ski's a rockin', don't come a knockin'!

If only she wasn't wearing that body-hiding life jacket ...

lol

IT WONT LAST

me

They are in Ocean City Maryland!!!! (Close to home!)

spro

The outfit doesn't hide her five-head, though.

rjinchi

dont really get her - she aint good lookin.

la la

so sick of these two.

Brit is a f*ck up

The song is "Shut up & Drive", come on people. Chris Brown is the next Michael Jackson, RiRi looks better w/long hair

Cool

Why are all these young men damaging their arms with these dumb tatoos!!!! They will regret it when they get older.

G spot

Sometimes, TMZ should just post the picture with no remarks.

In my state, the life jacket is required by law, and TMZ implying otherwise is really just evidene of how ignorant they are and what a poor excuse for journalism they represent.

And yet, here I am, unable to look away. Who is worse, TMZ or me?

andy

They were in Ocean City, Maryland this weekend they stayed at the Hilton, Chris Brown had a court appearence in Salisbury, MD for a DUI. Rihanna was a real B**** to the valet people at the hotel, she thought she should not have to wait to get her car. She said "don't you know who I am?" Valet "yes, you are a paying guest just like the person before you, and the people behind you."

westley allan todd

they should stay in the
water and not on the sand;

because cats will
tend to bury them........

Cynic

andy - Good for the valet! Sounds like he put that self-important twit in her place....I'm still giggling!

Bird

Posted at 5:14PM on Jul 28th 2008 by Cynic
***********************************************************
I wonder if the people in front and behind had the money to make up for the tip that Rihanna better not have given him. If he wanted to do a bang up job he would have not made her wait like a sitting duck knowing that she is constantly harrassed by paparrazzi. I guess it made him feel like a big man to scold a celeb. Come to think of it, this whole story is suspect. Rihanna could have gotten him fired for his insubordination and should have. Yeah, I don't believe this one.

GC

That's a minute of my life I'll never get back again! Who the hell cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tima

I hope Chris was in court as a witness to a DUI. DANG & jetskiing is at its most dangerous when DUI, UGH! Im looking at those idiots not paying atten 2 the people on the side or ahead or behind them. THEIR JUST DRIVING RECKLESSLY. An accident waiting to happen.

VSgirl model

I love Rihanna and chris brown.I wish good luck for Rihanna and Chris.I love the music thay make.Good luck for the new Victori's secret model Rihanna.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments