How Much to Keep Megan Mullally Clothed?

7/28/2008 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our photog started a rumor that 49-year-old Megan Mullally, aka Karen Walker from "Will & Grace," was getting pumped by Playboy to show off her Anastasia Beaverhausen.

Eric McCormack was all for it -- but we want to know, are you?

Triple Play

I ALWAYS THOUGHT THATSHE WAS VERY SEXY. SHE HAS A GREAT SET OF FUN BAGS I THINK THAT SHE SHOULD DO IT.

Kitty Angel

Why not?

Rob

Megan ... Do it, Do it, Do it!!! I agree with the beaver that you are way sexier than that stick Messing!!

Toria

I love Megan Mullally as Karen Walker. She was hilarious. However, take away the character with the funny voice and what you have is an average person. Someone not beautiful or sexy enough to be in Playboy. Unless of course it's marketed to the geriatric set.

Switch

she's a sexy babe

lol

She is so sexy, I think she will make a beautiful nude model! I for one would buy this!

L.B.

NOT BECAUSE SHE IS CHUNKY DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE WOULD NOT BUY THE MAGAZINE... SHE IS HILARIOUS..... LOVE HER TO DEATH... BY THE WAY, I THINK YOU TMZ PEOPLE ARE THE LAST TO KNOW....I HAVE NOT SEEN OR READ ABOUT THE ARTICLE ON YOUR WEBSITE... REBECCA ROMJIN AND JERRY O'CONNELL ARE EXPECTING TWINS... THE TWINS ARE DUE ON WINTER....

L.B.

REBECCA ROMJIN AND JERRY O'CONNELL ARE EXPECTING TWINS... I THOUGHT REBECCA DOESN'T WANT A BABY, I HEARD THAT'S THE REASON SHE AND JOHN STAMOS GOT DIVORCED BECAUSE JOHN WAS PRESSURING HER TO HAVE A BABY... AND NOW, SHE'S HAVING TWINS??? OH, WELL, MAYBE SHE'S WAITING FOR THE RIGHT MAN TO BE HER BABY DADDY.... AS FAR AS MEGAN MULLALY, I WILL BUY YOUR MAGAZINE, DEAR..

Triple Play

MEGAN PUTS THE F IN MILF I WOULD GLADLE PAY FOR THE MAGAZING. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WOULD BE A GREAT RIDE BETWEEN THE SHEETS. ROCK ON MAMA

Twinker

Her spread would be as boring as her talk show.

tlynn

OMG, ladies where is the self-respect? Why must we lower ourselves to this level? For the money? For the 15 min of fame? This is the reason why we are called "nasty ass white girls"! We pimp and whore ourselves out there and then we turn into the likes of Jenna, Shauna, Kim K and Pam Anderson. C'mon ladies, let's get that respect back, stay off the stripper poles, leave the stripper shoes at the store, and for crying out loud...let's educate ourselves so we don't have to degrade our own!

Davina

Go for it girl! Half (if not more) of the U.S. would love to have her body.

Triple Play

# 12 PUT DOWN YOUR COPY OF MS. MAGAZINE AND GO AWAY. SEX IS GOOD. STOP USING YOUR VIBRATOR AND TRY SOME

Turbo

Yes, Yes, Yes, a thousand times YES!

C'mon Megan...show us your britney...

frenchy

Go for it I would get the mag myself....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments