Novak Tumor: Factor in D.C. Crash?

7/28/2008 1:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Right wing bad driver Robert Novak has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. Does that affect your motor skills?

Novak, who was involved in a hit and run with a pedestrian last week in D.C., issued a statement saying "On Sunday, July 27, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I have been admitted to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, where doctors will soon begin appropriate treatment. I will be suspending my journalistic work for an indefinite but, God willing, not too lengthy period."

The Chicago Sun-Times reports Novak was with his family yesterday on Cape Cod when he suddenly became ill. He was brought by ambulance to the hospital in Boston. Doctors have not yet performed a biopsy on the tumor.

His assistant told the paper "He's talking'' and "seemed fine."

Terry H

Now that was instant Karma.

JimmyCrackCorn

Speaking of brain tumors....who wrote the little blurb? They have have a stutter. "Right wing bad driver Robert Novak has has been diagnosed... "

wtf

Does that affect your motor skills?

Absolutely it can.

megn

Bunny, then by your thought process, you will be getting a tumor for being such a bitch. How very sad for the man. Am sorry to hear it.

Not Surprised

Gee, shocker! Crappy "editorials", neo-con worldview, thinks it's OK to out a covert CIA operative and to splatter a homeless man with his car. A brain tumor is the only explanation for this hateful man's behavior.

pattie in cali

what a strange man, is he sorry for hitting that person, strange,

Twinker

Wow! I didn't know he had a brain.

Kay

Does it seem like everyone and their dog has a brain tumor? Maybe cell phones and all those big towers they use really are doing us in.

Steve

I hope he dies a slow painful death

Britney's Lawyer

So, a neo-con going to get treated at liberal Harvard hospital??

Seems that when his health is an issue, he is more than happy to use the life saving services of our liberal Massachusetts institutions!

TallJohn

The timing of this announcement has set off my skepticism alarm. He had a hit and run accident with a pedestrian at the end of last week, becomes ill over the weekend, and by early morning on Monday he has been diagnosed with a critical medical condition that is similar to the one that struck Senator Kennedy and earned the senator such much sympathy. I'm not sure this item can pass the smell test.

jeb

I'm sorry to hear that he has a tumor. I hope he gets well soon, and I hope the people who wrote such nasty words in these comments realize how horrible it is to hope anyone has bad health or bad luck. Please have some class. What has happened to our society that if you don't agree with a person then you hope the worse happens to him. A very sad time in our society. Be proud to be an American and be proud of our Country and know that our leaders don't always get it right, but I am sure they are trying as hard as they can....just call me Pollyanna...but that is better than the filth that has been written about Mr. Novak.
jeb

OUTLAW

Should have been BUSH.

Brother Harold, S.J.

I AGREE WITH STEVE #9. NIOVAK IS A HATEFUL PIECE OF CRAP.

Twinker

Brain tumors are the new rehab.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments