John Kerry for Party President

7/29/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking to get re-elected, Massachusetts Senator John Kerry was snap-happy Saturday night on Nantucket. Electoral college girls gone wild!
John Kerry
The married 64-year-old had his photo taken with Bud Light drinking constituents who, we are told, are college sophomores and juniors. One was drinking from a penis straw.

We were told Kerry was partying with them, but his office released this statement:

"As Sen. Kerry and two friends left dinner at the Straight Warf restaurant on Nantucket and walked down the dock, a large group on a boat recognized Senator Kerry and asked if they could have a photo taken. The group came off the boat and onto the dock, took a photo with Sen. Kerry and his friends, and then Sen. Kerry and his two friends immediately walked away. End of story."

hell with them all

John you are one of the let me throw up looking at you and that face. You are a loser like the black ass who is not for America but for the rag heads around the world. This country is in trouble if we get the DARK SIDE. It is not the COLOR but the MAN who is not for us REAL BORN AMERICANS. We need to but him on a boat and send him down the river to rag head with his brothers of hate for the US People READ BETWEEN THE DAMN LINES FOR GOD SAKES.

Flaco Rico

Wow! I am so glad to see that Lurch from the Adamms Family is still alive! I thought he died several years ago. I didn't know Ted Cassidy moved to Boston and changed his name.

David Wade

I'm John Kerry's aide. I want to be very clear: The caption on this TMZ gossip website is completely erroneous and insulting and it should be immediately corrected.

PS -- I'm no rocket scientist, but it's obvious that many of these other photos were taken on the boat and do not include Sen. Kerry or his friends because they were never there.

william richard bradford

things dribble out of his
mouth like HEINZ 57 sauce;

johnnyradd19

I want to party with that guy!rock on Mass!

LoSeR

I'm sorry, but that guy has to be the BIGGEST dolt going! In interviews, he just rambles on and on and on and all he says "well when I was this or when I said that or when I did this or what I want to do is....oh STFU!! I cannot stand that man. And I'm a Democrat, FYI. He's a putz.

ME

IS IT TRUE THAT HE IS HAVING AN AFAIR (JUST READ IT ON FOX NEWS.COM) AND HAS A LOVE CHILD.

Mr Right

%%%%%% FRANKENSTEIN THE PARTY MONSTER %%%%%%%%%%%%%

Mr Right

%%%%% FRANKENSTEIN THE PARTY MONSER %%%%

PM

At least he's eating at nice restaurants... Does Coach still work the bar there?

Justin is Calling

How did he not realize that taking pictures with teenage girls sucking on penis straws was completely inappropriate?

Isn't it funny how both John Edwards and John Kerry were found to be engaging in inappropriate behavior with young women this week?

Let's hope that girl in the Green Dress doesn't become Kerry's Rielle Hunter!

tlynn

31. David Wade, let me guess "He did not have sex with those women"!
32. Not about the color? Black ass? Darkside? "You People" make me sick! Bush had Obama at his ranch in Texas, this whole war is about greed and oil that Bush wants to steal from the "dark side". We've spent billions on that country and this war. How many good "Americans" of all colors have died over there and how many more will continue to die at the hands of Bush? This country is in the state its in now because of Bush. Even now when these same soldiers who have fought this war come home, they can't get the support they need to continue their lives. Right or wrong, we as Americans support and pray for the safe return of the troops who put their lives on the line everyday because Bush lied. It's not a color issue, it's an American issue. So, let's all think about this carefully before we vote for a new president. Black, Asian, Latino or white, we as Americans cannot afford another president like Bush ever again. So, 32. this country in all it's beautiful colors also will not tolerate the likes of "You People" who place the blame on people of color, when we all know it was and is "You People" we have to blame for the state this country is in now. Was it a person of color who brought this country to it's knees? No, it was "You People", the greedy, the racist, the ignorant!!!

MinnesotaNice

Wow, I think it's funny that you guys will report on a photo of John Kerry hanging with the young girls, yet you haven't even TOUCHED on the fact that John Edwards (Kerry's former VP choice and former 2008 Dem nominee) was caught hanging with his Mistress Rielle Hunter and his LOVE CHILD. Come on TMZ--get with the program! Start digging and getting some good photos and clips of Edwards (he can join the likes of Balthazar Getty in the dirtbag fan club).

deb

Uh, since when is Kerry the "former" Senator from Massachusetts?

hot snot

BULLCRAP!!!!!!! IT IS VERY obvious he did not just WALK AWAY what a pig faced lying sack of poop!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments