Britney to Sam: I Quit You

7/30/2008 9:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our sources say Britney Spears' hanger-on-er Sam Lutfi won't be legally restrained from getting his Brit fix, but it doesn't matter because she's over him.

We're told Brit's lawyers will not ask for a new restraining order when the existing one expires tomorrow. That's because Sammy boy ain't getting near Britney -- she wants nothing to do with him. The fact that daddy Jamie feels confident that Britney's mindset is stronger than any legal document is an affirmation of Sam's irrelevance.

So the hearing tomorrow will be short and sweet.

mya

Thank goodness for parents, huh? They pretty much saved Brit's life here!!!!!!!

badassbex

Good...He's a creepy douche bag anyway!!

Blue

Wonder how long it will take X17 to put up a counter story. They're probably having a crisis meeting right about now.

"Despite reports that claim Britney Spears is over long-time pal Sam Lutfi, we can can confirm that is not the case and that they will be together again as soon as possible..."

w

Good, I really hope she stays on the right track. Hopefully Adnan is truly out of the picture as well..

Party 'till you die!

Ohhhhh, double overhead Sam Slam! Just when the douche thought it was safe to peak his head out from under the rock to whence he crawled.

doggieluvr49

That is great. He is a scheming, conniving jerk who would have killed her if he could have. My only concern is that he might actually spin out a book and profit even more of her than he did from all the stolen goods and cash he took from her. I sincerely hope there is an investigation going on in some law enforcement agency to make sure he did not get away with too much and also to get whoever stole her computer and other items from her home.

TMZm0nster

holy she aged 15 years in the span of 5, i don't find her affractive at all anymore. roseann barr.

w

Uh..in case you haven't noticed, TMZ uses *THE* most unflattering photos of Britney ever. She's lost tons of weight, not perfect yet, but who is?? Check out her Bikini pics from last weekend and tell me she looks like Roseanne Barr, PUH-LEASE

PM

GOOD!

Greg R

Hey that Britney broad is a hot chic, alot hotter than this skank Lindsey I have to keep munching on. Maybe Britney can fall for a hot disc spinner like me and get me a rap career??? Well I wear stupid hats like her and smoke alot and can deal with wackos like La Linds who isn't so good in the sack anyway. Hey Britney I'm the new man for you.

truthfully yours

This is great news. Seems like Lufti should be charged with some kind of crime, the way he was manipulating her, buying cars, etc., when she was obviously incompetent....

cloe

Wow. I almost forgot about this guy! What happened with the investigation into him drugging her???

yeh yeh

Hey Adnan haters. You are the devil's ponds. Sam's.

Care to file an RSO?

dave

They need to throw that camel jockey and his pals in jail with bubba and his pa;s and lets see what happens to this punk.

dcvb

Too bad there are no criminal charges that can be placed against him.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments