Balthazar Getty Has Many Hang Ups

7/31/2008 4:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Balthazar Getty is trying desperately to get back with his estranged wife, but she wants nada to do with him.

As we first reported, after Getty was caught out in the open with a buck naked Sienna Miller, Getty had been emailing wifey Rosetta, "I love you."

Now, in the "You Should Bottle that Chutzpah" department, we've learned Getty continues to send a flurry of emails to Rosetta, the mother of his 4 children. In the emails Getty writes, "I love you," "I miss you," and says he wants to move back into the house. He does not say if he's cut off his relationship with Sienna.

We're also told Balthazar has been calling Rosetta incessantly. She refuses to answer and he hangs up. In short, she wants nothing to do with him.

And the plot thickens. We're told the people on his show, "Brothers and Sisters," for the most part have voiced support for Rosetta. And, we're told, Getty's own family is "solidly behind her," calling the he-homewrecker "disgusting."

Verne to Sex Tape Co-Star: You Beat Me!

Verne Troyer is suing Ranae Shrider, his former GF and sex tape partner, alleging she battered the hell out of him.

In the lawsuit, which will be filed in Federal court any moment, Troyer is accusing Shrider of intentional infliction of emotional distress and battery.

Verne's killer lawyer, Ed McPherson, tells TMZ, "When you pick up a 2'8" human being and throw him to the floor, it hurts."

Others will be sued as well, including a lawyer who allegedly tried to broker a deal for the sale of the sex tape.

In the lawsuit, Troyer basically says the chick terrorized him, once picked the lock to his bedroom door, pushing away a 100 pound scooter that was used to block the door, and then throwing him to the floor."

Troyer claims his damages from all that Schrider did to him exceed $20 million.

LAPD Top Cop: Thank God Lindsay's Gay!

LAPD Police Chief William Bratton says there's no need for laws against the paparazzi anymore, since Britney's sane again, Paris is M.I.A., and Lindsay's living a quiet life in Lebanon.
William Bratton: Click to watch
Bratton says he'll oppose the L.A. City Council proposal to regulate pappers.

SJP and MB: Lights, Camera, Relationship

Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew BroderickWhat infidelity rumors?

Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick had dinner in NYC last night despite rampant Internet rumors about Matthew cheating. If they go out in public together then they must be happy!

Looks like neither has broken things off yet, via Post-it or otherwise.

Barack's Got a Little Hick in 'Em

Barack Obama, Wild BillJohn McCain better watch his hide -- Barack Obama's got a real bona-fide gunslinger on his side.

Turns out that Obama and Wild Bill Hickok are cousins -- ok, so sixth cousins, six times removed -- but they're still related.

Obama fessed up during a speech in Springfield, Mo. The crowd thought he was joking. But the St. Pete Times found out that it's true ... just like Barack and Brad Pitt are ninth cousins.

COMMENTS

John

So what, if you go out far enough, he's probably related to me too.

Jorge

She should dump him, he is no good. El no sirve.

Rebecca

Good for Getty's wife! More women should be like her (unlike Eliot Spitzer's wife or Hillary Clinton... Losers.) Poor Verne. I absolutely love him and I know he needs love and affection as well do as human beings, but why does he go after these women who are obviously only after his money? Does he sincerely believe they actually have true and sincere interest in him as a man? So sad. I hope Verne destroys her.

Jim J

So, who's this guy Balthazar Getty and why do I care?

Bar

Getty is a creep - good for his wife to keep her distance from him. I'm sure she'll be fine as long as Getty doesn't start stalking her or something.
My question is what the heck is wrong with Sienna Miler???????? How many married guys does this make? She is a skank.

AJ

Yep I agree, his wife shouldnt talk to him..He asked for this and he got it, I think she should sue the pants off (oh wait, no need for that) Sienna for fooling around with a married man... As for Verne, he should befriend the star of Little People In A Big World and have him set him up with another little person.

Lucee

Sienna Miller is absolutely cesspool-disgusting. "Doing her" is the sexual equivalent of mating with a fly on a heap of manure (but THAT won't get you some kind of nast STD, which, I think, your chances of contracting from that tramp Sienna's "thing" boosts to a high possiblity!) I really don't think I'd want any man that was with her, I mean, she's 'skanky and skuzzy,' all rolled up into one piggie package. .I'd be afraid of catching something antibiotics won't cure from her! Even a condom doesn't change the fact that anyone who "does" her is contaminated. She is really like feeding at the bottom of a dumpster...and she IS sorta like a garbage receptacle...in every way. She is a garbage can with a pretty face. Sexy, huh? Yuk.

texasjo

What happened to the little woman looking the other way while hubby sows his "wild oats?" Seriously, Ms. Getty should sue Ho Miller for "alienation of affecton" and breaking up her marrage! Isn't this the same Sienna Miller, whose own husband cheated on her with the babysitter? Both Getty and Miller are to blame, but come on, Miller is a beautiful blonde "going wild!" Can't she find any single men to have fun with?

JohnQ

TMZ, do you enjoy slandering people on a daily basis? Do you really make so much money that you dont mind that fact that you have lost your souls? Does being evil even bother you any more? (I expect it does not, considering your souls are dead). Does it bother you that your moral standard of "do whatever makes yourself rich and happy" is the same standard associated with psychopaths? Does it bother you that the IQ of a TMZ reporter is equal to the average house cat?