Rob Lowe Wins Some, Loses Some

7/31/2008 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Both Rob Lowe and Jessica Gibson had important parts of their cases thrown out in court today -- and if you ask their attorneys, they both came out winners.

The judge threw out Jessica's retaliation claim, but the judge also tossed out four of the Lowes' claims -- the biggest one was their allegation of defamation.

Jessica Gibson's attorney, Gloria Allred, tells us, "He lost the heart of his case, which is defamation, and we are permitted to proceed with the heart of our case, which was and still is our allegation that Rob Lowe sexually harassed Jessica."

Lowe's attorney, Larry Stein, tells TMZ, "I'm delighted with the court's ruling today. It removed the retaliation claim, which Ms. Allred had been focusing on and left in six claims, which allows us to prosecute every claim we've made."

ME

FIRST!! YAAY ME!

jb

They're all money-grubbing losers -- especially that transvestite Gloria Allred.

Christina

I see her around, I'll give her "defamation", just for you Rob baby!!

Joanne

I'm on Rob's side. Hope you win, Rob!! Gloria Allred is a media Whor@/ Yes, she is...

WFC

Go team Lowe! That Nanny is a liar and loser like her bottom feeder lawyer Gloria(talentless)Allred...Crush them both!!!

WFC

Jessica Gibson looks and acts like a skank, Just read all the court papers she is a Whor@/. I feel sorry for the Lowe's.

Melissa

Rob and his wife are going to win! Gloria Allred is a media attention seeking whore and this is the only way she can get on tv. As for Jessica, she's only about the money. Her sister and boyfriend have already admitted this!

WFC

There is no "Heart of the case" to lose because there is NO CASE to begin with...it is so obvious. She is a liar and gonna fail! Crawl back under your rock gold digger and stop leaching off others!!!

Disgusting

Is Team Lowe planting comments on this site?

How could anyone think he's going to win?

Larry Stein is such a whore. He's the one making the big bucks, you morons. And he always sounds so dumb and shady.

If the nanny had no case, it would've been tossed.

Lowe is screwed - he is so guilty.

Go get him, Allred.

WFC

Jessica Gibson skanked her way through most of my band. Thank God for sl=ts like her .

WFC

didnt I read somewhere she's the horny one?

Lawless

Theres no way Rob Lowe would come on to a girl with a lazy eye.

Lawless

Gloria my monkey was sexually harassed can you get her on the today show? Plzzzz......

Lawless

I know you've done many, how bout throwin a ol'dog a bone? Lazy eye dont scare me away. Kinda hot...no dough here.

Lawless

Hey Nanny, if your hard up for cash I hear that Larry Flynt will pay you more than People Mag or Star.

Its a twofer. Get your freak on and get paid at the same time. It may take better posing then your latest pix.

From One Hustler to Another