Lonely Lady

8/1/2008 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 54-year-old former sex symbol resurfaced at a premiere in L.A. on Tuesday looking like a MILF.
Pia Zadora
Amid charges that her then husband, Meshulam Riklis, essentially bought her the award, Pia won the Best New Star of the Year Golden Globe for her role in "Butterfly."

Pia used to live with her three children from two marriages at Pickfair, the legendary Beverly Hills home of Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford, which she and her ex-husband tore down and rebuilt in the '80s.

craphound

She did'nt age very well , too bad she had a lot of money I recall or had a rich old man she was married to

P-Type

I'm scared- is that how Minnie Driver's cheeks will worsen also.

OCD

Pia, lose the cheap hairpiece. Please.

nelly forbush

Oh my good God! I would love to pull back that hair, I mean wig and see just how big those cheeks really are. She looks like some kind of a monster! It looks like she was in a make up chair for 12 hours while they attached foam rubber to her face and all they were left to do was put on the pig nose. I'm stunned at how ugly she is. I bet she's lonely now.

lcd1023

Wow! Looks like lots of fillers and Botox. Time to lay off the fillers....her skin looks like it's going to explode.
Why do they think this looks "young"? Just looks stupid.

Al

Miss Piggy, is that you?

TBT

i wonder if she ever met DR. DANIEL TOMAS FUENTE SERRANO, a.k.a. "Dr. Jiffy Lube
looking at her face she has

Kat

Good lord. I is Jabba the slut.

Kat

Miss Piggy screams: "Help me! Save me Kermie!. She had me for dinner!"

Kat

Maybe she ate her fat for the winter.

Mrs. Pine

SIMON! THEODORE!!! ALVIN!!! PIA!! PEEEEE-AH!!!!!

Kat

Does she have silicone in her face?? It looks waxy like Heather Thomas. It is almost like her facial structure has been rebuilt. Her cheek implants looks like there were inserted in the wrong place. The doctor probably put them in the wrong place.

Girliebird

She's a dead ringer for the Radiator Lady in "Eraserhead"!

Twinker

Finally, someone wih bigger cheeks than Kim K.

mimi

Just maybe she decided not to have plastic surgery like all the other old hags in showbiz today and I am sure she is larger than she was when she was younger because she has chosen not to have an eating disorder and have old flabby skin hanging off her body like the other skank old biddies in hollywood today. Give her a break.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments