« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Smart Car, Stupid Purchase

8/4/2008 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hey Shaq, how do your knees taste?
Shaq
The Diesel recently added a brand new Smart car to his fleet -- despite the fact that it's 1/8th his size -- and our people at thedirty.com got the photo proof.

Good things come in small, uncomfortable packages.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kennyg

He is so washed up. What a loser

Liz

I would love to have one of the Smart cars but my husband says NO. To small and Shaq looks crammed into. Good thing it is a convertible. The first one I saw was a police car in St Tropez and my husband towered over it.

OCD

I WANT ONE!!!!

Michele

This is almost as funny as when I ran into him and his personal chef apartment hunting in 1997 on matching red Vespa-like scooters!!!

toomanydoggies

Smart for two other people. That car is too small for Shaq. He'll never drive it.

john wayne gacy

the car is quite fitting for his

current NBA minutes and stats........

Ashleigh

I actually drive a smart car. I bought mine in 2006 and i love it! I get fantastic gas mileage, (less than $20 to fill the tank, lasts more than a week!) Also, it is a lot roomier than you think! Smarts are great investments if you are a commuter!

lena

what a cute picture, just adorable. I guess the convertible is new?

GiveEmabreak

Shaq's a great guy and a role model to all. He is fallible because he's human! Good for him! The Smart's a great car! If you don't want your kids looking up to him and other celebs, BE a role model to them yourselves!

lisa

i think it's awesome that he bought a smart car. i hope he drives it a lot. what a statement that would be! i remember seeing photos of kareem abdul jabbar driving his vw bug in the seventies...he had taken the front seat out and drove sitting in the back seat! kareem was and still is an incredible person...

frankiestage

Hey little car seat, tell me how my azz taste.

schub

The Smart car has MORE legroom and headroom than even a Toyota Camry. Way more than you think. The large majority of this car is inside space.

Victor

Ashleigh, I drive a smart cabriolet. The gas tank holds over 8 gallons, so I want to know where you're buying your $2.40 per gallong gas! (Less than $20 to fill).

I've had my smart for three weeks and LOVE it.

toomanydoggies

Kareen Abdul Jabaar is a jerk. I went to a Laker game at the Forum in Inglewood California when I was 14 years old and asked him for an autograph. He grunted and walked away without signing my program.

larser

"Shaq's a great guy and a role model to all" (quoted GiveEmabreak)
Since when have role models been free style rappin.... "Kobe hows my ass taste?" What kind of role models are you looking for?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments