J. Lo Won't Have to Sell Diddy Down the River

8/6/2008 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A woman who blames Diddy for being shot in the face during a nightclub incident almost ten years ago has finally let the rappers big-assed girlfriend at the time off the hook -- for now.

Yesterday was supposed to be D-day -- as in deposition -- for Jennifer Lopez in Natania Reuben's $120 million suit against Puffy -- for a 1999 incident in which he was already acquitted of any wrongdoing.

The deposition has taken months and months to schedule, but sources tell us Lo has "nothing to contribute" to the case, which is why her depo was finally KO'd. We're also told that there's no new date in sight -- meaning Lopez may have dodged the bullet for good.

Reuben's lawyer confirmed that the deposition didn't happen.

butweiner

I am no fan of Lopez' but that photo of her is kinda hot even with her eyes all awry.

Panopticon

Looks like she´s really enjoying the thought of cancelling that deposition!

angellovef

when you get shot in the face, you sue the people that shot you, not the celebs in the joint!

Triple Play

J-BLO IS A BETTER NAME FOR THIS HOG. SHE IS I=ONE OF THE MOST PRETENTIOUS STARS IN HOLLYWOOD.I LOVE THE FACT THAT SHE MARRIED TOPO GIGGIO SO THAT SHE COULD AHVE A PUPPET TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS.

john wayne gacy

it's incredibly hard to believe pee diddy blowing off

a load in ANY woman's face when he shoots blanks.......

peacexxl

What's with the big-assed comment. That is a really old and tired crack and the fact is she is probably in better shape than the person who wrote this crap story and everyone in the building with that writer at the time.

cynthia

"sell Diddy down the river?" WTF???? Selling down the river refers to the long abolished practice of selling slaves to far away plantations as punsishment and/or to break up slave families. You could not have found another euphemism? Seriously, your site is all well and good, but I am just tired of hearing these phrases thrown about so lightly. Try again Harvey

rachel

Can someone get another bullet to replace the one she dodged?

George William Gockel

I am a true fan of Jennifer Lopez. I also am a huge fan of Jennifer Lopez. I really really am madly deeply continuously passionately and romanticly in love with Jennifer Lopez. I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Jennifer Lopez from head to toe. I really really do care about Jennifer Lopez. I really really am concerned about Jennifer Lopez. I am crazy about Jennifer Lopez. I also am crazy for Jennifer Lopez. To see Jennifer Lopez totally nude is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Jennifer Lopez. I agree with Jennifer Lopez. And Jennifer Lopez and I will meet each other.

George William Gockel

I am on Jennifer Lopez' side.