Blonsky's Dad -- Stuck in Paradise

8/8/2008 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nikki Blonsky's dad is going to have to stew in jail -- a jail on Turks & Caicos, sure, but still a jail -- for a couple more weeks.

The judge in Providenciales Magistrates' Court just ruled that Carl Blonsky will have to wait until August 19 for bail. We were told earlier that Carl was going to argue that he needed to get back to the US because he has multiple health problems. Guess that didn't convince the judge.

Nikki was not in T&C for the hearing. The victim of Carl's alleged attack, model Bianca Golden's mother Eleine, has been released from a Miami ICU but is suffering from some major issues, like memory loss, a broken nose, and a "slurred left side."

And how's this for bitchtastic: the Blonsky family's lawyer says that Bianca's mom is goosing her injury status to help grease the wheels for a new lawsuit. Stay tuned.

plushb

wow...never knew such low life PWT frequented this site...

TMZ FAN

Its sad .. Pass the Cheese dip please ..

To Chloe and Sassy

To #12....

Thanks for acknowledging my comment!!!...No I made no scientific discovery it's just somethig very obvious that I see everyday, and it's something you probably see at your household everyday (I'm sorry). I don't need an education I have one thank you very much...I have a M.S.N....and you?? Yeah look it up..M.S.N...and I added that "I'm not racist" phrase after my comment not before get it right...When I go to airport I DO save seats....why?....because I got there first and other people (not African Americans like yourself) usually don't have a problem with it. So maybe instead of you sitting at home in your computer YOU shoud go get an education.

TMZ FAN

It's all a frame up .. It never happend !!!! (and we didn't land on the moon either .. ALL FAKE !!)

~Cora

I agree with #9/20.... and I am not white or black... I have been and seen many many many situations where black people over react... it's sad. No one deserves a beating, however you all can't sit here and lie and say that you have never wanted to beat the crap out of someone for whatever reason. It's human nature to react and want to defend ourselves. Apparently black people feel they are always being attacked or discriminated against, yet they are always innocent because they are targeted for being black. It's all bull, Has everyone lost their manners? Everyone needs to do some self inventory and work on manners. Stop playing the black card, if you are ghetto it's because you want to be, regardless of your race or do you assume all other races made you ignorant?

Flander Anapolis

Guess what, there are loud reacting people in EVERY race. It is attitudes like this that keep hatred and racism going. I saw that Bianca girl on t.v. and she has a bad attitude but like I said , it happens in all races ex. Bjork beat a women in the face at the airport

plushb

Hey geniuses, how about some PEOPLE in general over react?? Not necessarily those of a particular race!! Next thing you know we're going to say that only white people kill, only asians rape, etc, etc. Come on now, grow up!

L

The Blonskys-LET EM GO-Bianca was looking for a smackdown at some point.
Ya caint talk trash and be trash without suffering the consequences.
Oh yeah forgot-What that means dear Bianca-Get an education,some manners and learn to keep your ever lovin big mouth SHUT!
You totally deserve what you went in for.
Nikki on the other hand-so sorry stupid people crossed your path.
Goes to show ya-there are all types of people in this world and it doesnt take alot of brains to see what family lacks em.

R in -NY

He deserves it! I don't care who hit who first, GOLDEN RULE applies AT ALL TIMES! GOLDEN RULE: MEN DONT HIT WOMEN! There were so many differnt ways to handle this. He could have got a airport officail as soon as the commotion started, IF (big if) he was protect his daughter and they hit him, then he could have restrained the mother w/o cracking her SKULL! This A-HOLE took it upon himself to get a HIT A WOMAN and he deserves to rot his AZZ IN JAIL! Now let his church pray on that! Can I get an AMEN???

To Chloe and Sassy

You are right #20/21 I totally agree..There are loud overreating people in every race but because I live in a community with mostly black people in it I experience it first hand almost everyday..My husband is black and ofcourse his fam. as well, and let me tell you they are LOUD!!!...I've had this conversation with my huband already...he is black...he agrees.

wow

This whole incident is ridiculous. How "Jerry Springer" of them. But Nikki's dad deserves to be in jail and the rest deserve to be charged also. You shouldn't put your hands on anyone. Oh yeah, for the racist, you just clearified what you are and you need to head back to school for grammar lessons. What an idiot. We are humans first, everything else is secondary. Grow the f**k up!!

NIKKI

TO #3 THATS A STUPID COMMENT YOU MADE IT DONT MATTER DUMB A#$ A MAN HIT A LADY AND THE LAST I HEARD THAT WAS AGAINST THE LAW BUT WHERE U ARE FROM IT MUST DONT MATTER A MAN CAN KNOCK A WOMEN OUT. YES THEY WERE WRONG BIANCA FOR STARTING IT BUT IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN THAT SERIOUS TO START A ALL OUT THUG BATTLE I THINK NIKKI'S FATHER NEEDS TO STAY IN JAIL MAYBE THEN HE WILL LEARN TO KEEP HIS HANDS OFF OF WOMEN PRICK

NIKKI

AND TO #9 YOU ARE A RACIST BECAUSE ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT LIKE THAT AND IF THATS THE CASE YOU HAVE WHITE PEOPLE THAT ARE THE SAME WAY LOUD AND RUDE BECAUSE I WOFK WITH A BUNCH OF THEMN SO KNOW THAT YOU ARE A RACIST PIG ONE PERSON DOES NOT MAKE UP A WHOLE RACE DUMB A$$

BOYCOTT THE HOGANS

@16. Its sad .. Pass the Cheese dip please ..
Posted at 12:56PM on Aug 8th 2008 by LOVE TMZ

LMAO! I don't think people get your warped humor, but I did, Thanks for the laugh!

Bianca is a stupid bitch

Too bad Bianca didn't get her ghetto ass punched out for being such a loud and obnoxious piece of trash. Hopefully she'll go back to whatever gutter she crawled out of and have her obligatory 8 kids-by-8-different-fathers sometime soon.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments