Blonsky's Dad -- Stuck in Paradise

8/8/2008 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nikki Blonsky's dad is going to have to stew in jail -- a jail on Turks & Caicos, sure, but still a jail -- for a couple more weeks.

The judge in Providenciales Magistrates' Court just ruled that Carl Blonsky will have to wait until August 19 for bail. We were told earlier that Carl was going to argue that he needed to get back to the US because he has multiple health problems. Guess that didn't convince the judge.

Nikki was not in T&C for the hearing. The victim of Carl's alleged attack, model Bianca Golden's mother Eleine, has been released from a Miami ICU but is suffering from some major issues, like memory loss, a broken nose, and a "slurred left side."

And how's this for bitchtastic: the Blonsky family's lawyer says that Bianca's mom is goosing her injury status to help grease the wheels for a new lawsuit. Stay tuned.

butterflykisses

First...I imagine the Blonskys think an entire hospital is in on the "act" too, huh? It's all a big conspiracy. The whole situation was idiotic on both sides. I didn't care for Bianca when she was on ANTM...in fact I couldn't stand her. However, it doesn't give anyone the right to clock her mother in the head and crack her scull...no words should resort to that. That only proves the father has an anger-management problem...probably not the first time he's done such a thing either.

Second...it's a sad day in America when there continue to be people like some on this blog (and others) who are blatently racist and ignorant. Those people who make such comments obviously live under a rock and have no sense of reality. Wake up! There is good and bad in everything, and good and bad people of all races, nationalities, religions, etc. Honestly to make such comments, only proves that you are beneath the people you attack.

ClassySassy

"Sorry but it's true" you are an obvious racist, what does color have to do with a man hitting a women. Anyway you look at it he was less of a man to hit any women…I'm sure this is the first time he has hit a women this is more than likely the first time he got caught…more than likely he's been beating his wife for years.
Now I wonder if this was OJ hitting Nicole OJ would be wrong because she is a white women and he is a black male…but being that this aggressive white man hit a black women she was asking for it!!!! You are so out of your mind & stupid for that comment!!!
I have come in contact with just as many ghetto or should I say white trash white people as I have ghetto black people, the only difference is your ghetto is on wheels and blacks are apartment complexes stacked on top of each other!!!
The way someone reacted has nothing to do with their race/ethnicity but with the environment in which they were brought up!!!
Which I should state for the record I am a proud educate black women, my sister is a Doctor who graduated from Yale so with you being a MSN you would probably assist her in the operating room!!! lol! A MSN will never be a doctor!!! lol!
So please save your racist ignorant comment for the lower class people with who you feel comfortable talking to!!

Mike

Wow TMZ. You idiots report that it probably wasn't there fault, and then now try to blame them? Make up your damn minds!

The woman deserved what she got. Someone lays a hand on me or my family and I put them on the ground, I could care less if they're a man or a woman.

~Cora

Yay for Mike!!! I agree.... as do all of you...you know you do.... it's not about race, it's about "don't Fu** with my family!" I personally have no plans to hit anyone, but fu** with family, and you best run... I will knock your ass out! PERIOD!!!!!

To Chloe and Sassy

TO CLASSY BUT SASSY.....

"My sister's a Dr." hahahaha......And you are?? The black sheep of the family...lol....the angry one who will never amount to nothing...living in her sisters shadow....I feel sorry. At least I am what Iam, and you are probably one of those over reacting loud bitches huh?? Truth Hurts..ouch! Get of the computer and go ask your sister how she accomplished everything you never will.

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE

This MSG is for #9......First off, I truly do not appreciate the way you pathetically attempted to stereotype a whole race of people. I am African American and I am not confrontational at all, Rather passive. I also do not raise my voice, as I have learned through life that so much more can be accomplished in a calm tone. Now, back to your opinion of how the events 'must' have played out at the airport....Sweetheart, you sound like a moron. Have you ever traveled before? If yes, then you understand the majority of individuals waiting for a flight will generally offer to move their belongs over to allow another person to sit. When you fly, you PAY for your ticket and that comes with an assigned sit, so I'm having a bit of hard time comprehending why this isolated incident allows you to define an entire race ; actually, why any event would allow you that right. I guess all I can do is pray for you #9. Especially since you are proud that you would have "popped Bianca in the head to and sent her to the ICU with her MOMMA". Violence is far worst than being confrontational and I really hope no one does that to you or your mother.

Peace and love~ ~“Intelligence plus character-That is the the goal of True Education”
—Dr. King—-

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

I KNOW THE BLONSKY FAMILY AND ALTHOUGH THEY MAY APPEAR TO BE DOWN TO EARTH, THEY HAVE ISSUES.
MOMMA KAREN ALSO KNOWN IN THE TOWN AS MRS. B IS ALWAYS IN SOME KIND OF CRISIS - HER OWN FAMILY THE SMEJA SIBLINGS ARE SUING HER FOR THEIR RIGHT TO HER PARENTS HOME THAT SHE LIVES IN, HER ELDEST BROTHER STEVEN KILLED HIMSELF IN THE HOME UPSTAIRS WHILE THE BLONSKY'S WERE ALL HOME IN NOV 2007. THE FATHER CARL USED TO DRINK AND NOW TAKES PILLS TO HEAL ALL HIS AILMENTS. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT MAKES PEOPLE TICK - BUT THIS FAMILY LIVES FOR DRAMA...NIKKI'S A TALENTED YOUNG ACTRESS AND NEEDS TO GET AWAY FROM A FAMILY THAT CAN ONLY BRING HER DOWN, I THINK A DR. PHIL INTERVENTION COULD HELP...
DON'T ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE IN PICTURES, THE MASK PEOPLE WEAR HIDES IT ALL!!!

To Chloe and Sassy

HAHA...PEOPLE TAKE THIS WAY TO SERIOUSLY I'M OUT...LOL....HAAHAHAHAHAHA

ClassySassy

MS MSN I am far from living in my sister’s shadow. I came up in a well rounded family and all of my family is educated. It seems you have a problem with comprehensive reading, I made it very clear that I was educated (A science degree to be exact), My point for saying my sister was a DR was to let you know being a MSN is no big deal!!! SO Miss MSN or better yet assistant…why didn’t you become a Dr.? Never mind I shouldn’t even ask that question I can tell by your post.
There is no need for me to be loud…I can verbally express myself very well and make you feel like the assistant that you are.
You are so beneath me!!!!

Chrissy

Ok, first some need to get the facts straight. Bianca and her horde started it all. They caused the outburst and screaming match. "You can't save those seat you White Bitch!" Bianca and her family started it by throwing the first punch. When you have people coming after you and punching you. Are you just going got stand there and take it? I don't care if it's a man or a woman. I will fight back if your going to attack me. And that is what Nikki's father did. You got reports from those who were there and they all say that Bianca and her family started. They show video of her mother after the fight walking around all fine and dandy. Showing no signs of severe head trauma that she supposedly received from Mr.Blonsky. Sorry Eleine, mom of Bianca. Sorry, but you got what you deserved after you and that skank daughter of your started the whole mess. It shows how asinine your family is. And like that one black woman said who taped the fight. And she does give black people a bad name.

I love how Mr.Blonsky is in jail for defending his family and himself, but Eleine is out and about spouting lies about how serious she was hurt. Just to get a big check. Cause you know they'll sue like the crazy bitches they are.

Empress

#9 & #12, you are both ignorant...........I respect your opinions, and that was mine. Whatever happened that day we don't know the full details. What we do know is that someone ended up in the hospital because of a WOMEN BEATER and was seriously hurt. Mr. Blonsky had NO right whatsoever to put his hand on a woman. As for your experience with African Americans.......try to get out more (get out the box).... :-).

Empress

To Chloe and Sassy

WOW CLASSY BUT SASSY OR WHATEVER...

A SCIENCE MAJOR??....HAHAHA...FAR BENEATH ME...NEVER BECAME A DR. BECAUSE I LIKE MORE OF THE PT INTERACTION...UNLIKE YOUR UNWORTHY SISTER...I HAVE MY OWN OFFICE AND CURRENTLYIN SCHOOL TO BECOME A NURSE ANESTHETIST...I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAM. I ANSWER BACK TO MAKE A POINT AND LET YOU KNOW HOW IT IS...YOU ANSWER BACK TO LET ME KNOW I AM AN "ASSISTAN".HAHA..WHERE I WORK YOUR STUPID SISTER AND YOURSELF WOULD BE MY ASSISTANTS...ACTUALLY YOUR SISTER CAN BE MY ASSISTANT..YOU CAN BE....... HMMM.......I KNOW MY HOUSEKEEPER OR MY MAINTENACE WORKER.I MEAN WITH A SCIENCE DEGREE AND ALL...MAYBE THE LITTLE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE CAN HELP YOU FIGURE OUT HOW TO CLEAN THE CRAP OF THE TOILET.

To Chloe and Sassy

I agree with number nine....some black people don't let you speak whatsoever, they are so ghetto, not because they are black but becase they choose to be. I feel sorry. As for being an MSN WOW..a lot better than most of the population. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

talesmc1

Wow, Americans just have to go over to other countries and act a fool. No wonder people have issues with us.
I really don't care who started it, surely someone could have been the bigger person and walk away. If someone has their luggage in a seat, you politely ask if they would not mind moving it or you stand up. Also if someone asks you to move your luggage politely tell them your waiting for your family who will be there in a few or better move the luggage out of some of the seats and you and your family take turns sitting. It's really not that hard to do. As for the dad, wow, he really needs anger management. How can you beat someone so bad that they end up with a fracture skull.
Also for those posters who paint a race of people with one brush, you all really need to get a little more, where are you hanging out. But it is what it is, I've had folks who've had a few negative experiences with black people expect me to behave in the same manner, only to be confused when they realize not all black people act the same. Not all of us act like complete idiots and for the shocker, there are complete idiots in every race.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments