Carey Hart's Brother Dies in Motocross Crash

8/10/2008 10:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anthony Hart, Carey Hart's brother, died yesterday after wrecking his motorcycle at Stafford Motor Speedway in Connecticut.

Hart, 21, crashed during a practice session for the Doug Henry New England Grand Prix, which is part of the American Motorcyclist Association's XTRM Supermoto Championship series.

Anthony was critically injured when he lost control of his motorcycle and slammed into a wall. He was airlifted to Hartford Hospital where he later died.

Carey and Pink separated earlier this year.

metrosexual my ass

I have no pity. You do dangerous things, you pay the price.

GoodLord!

So sad. And lynn, please except my condolances on your loss. It's unimaginable.

chloegirl31

WOW I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD FOR THIS POOR YOUNG KID. HE HAD SUCH A GOOD LIFE AHEAD OF HIM. IT REALLY MAKES YOU REALIZE HOW ONE DAY YOU CAN BE ALIVE, LOVING LIFE AND THE NEXT, YOU CAN BE DEAD. I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR HIS FAMILY. YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS. GOD BLESS AND BE STRONG.

R.I.P. ANTHONY HART

sandy

In response to No. 15's ignorant comment: Tony is the one that took that risk, not his family. The Hart family is suffering a great loss so keep you insensitive comments to yourself.

That explains things!

Heaven Help Us All. R.I.P.

Kelli

How awful for Carey and the Hart Family! My condolences to them and to as well Lynne.

holycrap!

what a sad. pathetic life you must have "no pity". it must be so horrible to be you. you have my pity.........

Me

What does his divorce have to do with this tragic story and why would you pick that picture for it! It is like you are making light of the situation....his brother died!

M

#15 comment can go rot!!! This is a tragic accident! This is a kid who is doing something he loves!! You come on here and say you "have no pity" Are you for real or just a pure A**HOLE! I was there when it happened and it was one of the most tragic incidents I have ever seen. I'm sure for all of us. My heart and prayers go out to the Hart family and friends

Hi

I feel for the Hart family. Obviously TMZ does not. All they want to do is exploit other people's misery, What was the point of throwing in the excerpt that Pink and Hart separated earlier this year? What does that have to do with anything? TMZ should be ashamed of themselves...

Kelli

lynn< no pity just wants a reaction. Pathetic people have nothing better to do. I agree I pity it too! Sorry again and glad you have support from family and friends. It will get you through this somehow.

MR.T

I PITY DA FOOL!!!!

pattie in cali

so sorry to hear this, prayers are there, may the peace of our lord jesus be with you, and your family, so sorry,

Lulu

I live in CT and the whole time the news has reported this story (gave the victim's name), they made NO connection to Carey Hart!

nick cant drive 55