Tori Still

Too Big for Britches

8/12/2008 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One would think Tori Spelling would take any paying gig she could get. Think again.

0812_jen_tori_shannen_tmz-1
Tori has decided to back out of the new "90210" remake, reports Nikki Finke, and get this -- it's because she isn't getting paid enough. Apparently Tori was offered between $10 and $20 grand per episode, while Shannen Doherty and Jennie Garth will be raking in between $35 and $50,000.

HasBeens

Right on Tori! Shannen sucks and I could have swore Jenny retired. Tori is the only one who has continued to work regularly after the series. Born with a silver spoon in her mouth or not, she was barely left a penny when her Dad died, and now she is the mother of two young children. I don't blame her for asking for the same amount as the others. Personally I think she deserves more than them!

That was definitely a slap in the face! Don't give in Tori! The shows gonna bomb anyway, and you have your own stuff going on. Her dad would be rolling over in his grave if he knew about this!

FreakHater

Has Shannon even done anything since 90210? Shannon sucks Balls!!!!!

Tori, I may not like much, but she's right, Fair is Fair, Hell, I'm not famous but I see where she's comin' from, Fight it Tori!

Seriously

All three can't act. They all suck and not worth $50.
Celebrities are so full of themselves and their made up hype
that they actually believe they have talent.
I wouldn't watch this crap if they gave me $35 grand an episode.
Those days are gone kids, you're old now, give it up.

Heather

For those of you who are saying she should take any paying job, you obviously aren't paying attention. Tori is the the only one of the three girls actually working. She has her show on Oxygen and a book that I believe made the best seller list. Tori would be the ONLY reason I would watch the new 90210. You haters will see, she'll get what she wants because love her or hate her, they know people want to see her. Go Tori!

pattie in cali

i wouldn't give any of them a DIME, i hated that show, and most of the cast, shannon, she a bitch, and still is,

ME

IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER ACTORS THAN SHE IS. SHE'S SUCH A BITCH.

ilovesienna

I do not agree Shannen should be paid the highest she is the talented one(just because she has a bad character does not make her less talented)If you remember when she left the first 90210 the ratings fell.Jennie Garth is the boring one and Tori has no talent she should be grateful the producers of the show wanted her back.I really have nothing against her but I am just giving my opinion as a fan of the original 90210.I remember then all my friends and I thought she was on the show thanks to her Dad

ilovesienna

MJ ROCKS

Good for Tori! Why shouldn't she expect equal pay. Let's not forget there would be NO new show if it was not for her Dad. Besides, Tori is popular, as was her character. Stop being so damn nasty TMZ. I support her on this.

tuna marie

tori is an untalented, ugly nothing, who without her dad would be living in a trailer park somewhere.

Hotmama

Tori should get paid what she deserves if she doesn't find the gig that will pay the money.....................................

oldhick

This is silly. No one is going to tune into watch Tori Spelling. She has zero talent and has a face like a goat. While I agree Doherty can't keep or act together and hasn't lasted, that's why people want to see her. She IS 90210 in every way shape and form. She was the shows core. Further, she is always controversial and that is whats needed. The idea that Tori Spelling will ever get the money that Shannon and Jenny Garth get is absolutely hilarious. Its almost as if everyone commenting on this board has zero understanding of popular culture and Hollywood. Tori only got the job in the first place cause of daddy. Take the goat face over to one of MTV or VH1's reality shows and let her wrestle with Webster or some other looser from the past.

Jamie

Ugh, I can do without Donna Martin. She was the most pointless character anyway.

And uh yeah, Jennie Garth has been working for years.

Clb

Good for her!! She has the name and it's selling pretty good right now. She has her own reality show and recent book and lets not forget that she "Tori Spelling", still a big name in HW the last time I checked. She deserves more and she should get it. She should hold out as long as she has to. What's 90210 without her.

Shay

Yeah, this just floors me. Tori Spelling has 10X fanbase of those 2 combined. It makes absolutely zero ssense. Let them be foolish Tori. They'll either come around or they won't. It's their own noose they're preparing by alienating their main draw. I'm beginning to think this is gonna be a floppy, bonehead project that is beneath her anyway, and she can do much better with something else.

Best wishes and congrats on your beautiful and happy family, Tori and Dean.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments