Tori Still

Too Big for Britches

8/12/2008 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One would think Tori Spelling would take any paying gig she could get. Think again.

0812_jen_tori_shannen_tmz-1
Tori has decided to back out of the new "90210" remake, reports Nikki Finke, and get this -- it's because she isn't getting paid enough. Apparently Tori was offered between $10 and $20 grand per episode, while Shannen Doherty and Jennie Garth will be raking in between $35 and $50,000.

JUDE

Beverly Hills 90210 would have survived without Donna Martin the first time around..Just watch her reality show with her husband Dean and you will get enough of poor little Tori...

FormerToriHaterNowLoveHER

I used to not be a fan of Tori, but after seeing her show with Dean and reading about the competition between her and her Mother since she was a little girl, no wonder she has some issues. She seems totally down to earth and an extremely hard worker. I completely agree with her, what an insult.

AJ

Tori will be greatly missed! Hopefully the producers will see their error and offer her the $$ she deserves!!!

Lara

It doesn't matter what the dollar amounts are. It's the PRINCIPLE of the thing. Good for Tori. She deserves to get paid what the others were offered. You don't need them Tori.

Cindy

I really hope Shannon can act like an adult.

Canyon Girl

I would not watch the show unless Tori Spelling was in it. I don't know why but I think she is very interesting. I love her and Dean's show I would love t see more of her. She is so down to earth.

hell with them all

Tori, have sex with me baby who needs their stinking money.

Sheryl

Good for Tori. Why do they deserve more money than her? I never liked the original show but I watched Tori in her reality show Tori and Dean Inn Love and grew to really like her. Se is suprisingly down to earth and very funny. She deserves to be treated fairly and given equal pay. GO TORI GO!!!!

Bella

Why would they pay her less than the other two who's...
Stick to your guns Tori!

johnnyb2010

Sorry,Tori I love your show,However Tori needs to geat real people,why should she get paid the same as Jennie,and Shannon if she will be working less then they are.It is called equal pay for equal work.Tori is not doing the equal work part so why should she get paid the same.I am part Jewish myself,and Tori needs to stop the little Jewish Princess act that she pulled with her father.No one knows the real reason she did not get more money out of her Father's estate than she did.There are some major reasons behind why she did not.If you watch her show with Dean she is clearly not the Angel you think she is.She is a homewreaker.She,and Dean both cheated on their spouses to be with each other.That says alot about a persons character.If she was so talented as some say she would not have to worry about gettimg Daddy's money.If I was her Mother I would make sure it goes into a trust for the Grandkids so her and Dean could not touch it.She has a hit show,a hit book,and still she wants more.Maybe if she did not have to redecorate a perfectly good house that was only maybe two years old she would have some money in the bank.She is spoiled people get over it.

molly

who cares what she is doing???? having a reality show???? anyone can have a reality show..... you can have a reality show...... she sucks as an actress.... she was my least favorite in 90210..... shannon will throw in some spice and jennie is just cool.... who cares if tori comes back.... let her stay home with dean and their uh kids.... bye bye donna martin....

bettie

the producers of the new series would do well to remember that, without her father, Aaron, there would BE NO 90210

Good God

DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES! DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES!!

ChanelShades

Your fans support you, Tori!!! Stay strong....something else will come around for you!!!! Congrats on the birth of Stella! Loved this season of Tori and Dean....hope there will be more!

WHATEVER

THE GIRL CUT FRIES, CAUGHT A MOUSE, LOVES HER KIDS, DIGS HER HUSBAND. SHE IS FUNNY, DOES NOT THROW FITS IN PUBLIC. TREATS ANIMALS GREAT.....WHATS A MATTER JEALOUS? DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH THEM TORI, THE SHOW IS GONNA FLOP. BRING BACK THE LOVE BOAT

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments