Attorneys: Stabbing Suspect Disarmed Twice

8/13/2008 6:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The shocking details of what happened inside the house where Kendra Beebe was nearly stabbed to death are now unfolding at Shelley Malil's arraignment.

Attorneys for Beebe say of the more than 20 knife wounds on her body, three were life threatening -- one to each lung and one to the throat. They say Beebe nearly bled to death and there was "a lot of blood" on the back patio, through the kitchen and all the way to the front patio.

They also say a male visitor initially disarmed Malil, but he found another knife. A neighbor then showed up and disarmed Malil for the second time. Shelley allegedly fled once he heard sirens.

The attorneys say Kendra's children were upstairs at the time of the attack.

Attorneys for Malil, who was dressed in a blue jumpsuit and sat behind protective glass, wanted their client's bail lowed from $4 million to $2 million. Instead, the judge upped it to $10 million.

Prayers And Love To The Hudson Family

To 40: Dah. Are you trying to land you A in X for life? Or are you trying to hurt people here that care?

Deathstick

It is a bit ridiculous that all you morons get to comment on anything, have you ever heard of spell checker? And to you other morons if there was a god he sure as hell wouldn't let this kind of #### happen.
Your all Idiots.

CB

Kudo's to TMZ.

You also bring about real news. If you checked such TV sites as Entertainment Tonight & Access Hollywood who are supposed to bring us entertainment news, there is nothing there. Access is more interested in the Olympics and today they were promoting womens make-up (and Billy Bush). If it had anything to do with Anna Nicole Smith, Entertainment Tonight would have been on top of it, re-running all their old clips. Now they are infatuated with John Edwards sex life. Isn't he political? I thought it was suppose to be ENTERTAINMENT Tonight. Then you go to entertainment gossip sites like Perez Hilton or DListed; even though this actor committed a horrendous crime, it apparently wasn't newsworthy, in their minds eye since it had nothing to do with Britney, Paris, Zac, Shia, Sienna, Jonas Bros., etc, which their blogs so proudly display. Guess they couldn't find some snarky remark.

Keep up the breaking news! You guys give more information than ET, Access, DListed, & Perez put together. You should advertise youself with that. As a matter of fact, you should use this case and pretty much say, of all the popular hollywood sites, you can get more information and breaking new on TMZ (ok, you'll have to work on it, but you get my gest).

P.S. If someone hadn't stopped Malil, she would have been dead.

Prayers And Love To The Hudson Family

So True No 43! I want the real news like what's really happening. I'm tuned into TMZ all the time, and I also noticed sites which give the credits to TMZ for getthing the story they're reporting. Anyway, no, I don't know a single person at TMZ or work for them, it's just something I noticed on my own. Jeez, I sound like I'm in sales, when I'm not.

Prayers And Love To The Hudson Family

Sorry for typos!!! I noticed my computer is sticking.

Jess

Nicole Simpson's killer found?

Melon Head

WE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHAT SHE DID TO HIM TO CAUSE HIM TO ACT IN THE MANNER HE DID....COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT SHE BROUGHT THIS ON DUE TO HER ACTION...WE SHOULD NOT JUDGE TOO QUICKLY....
SHE COULD POSSIBLY BE A DIRTY ROTTEN WHORE THAT DESERVES WHAT SHE GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

I've heard from a reliable source that the attempted murder was not premeditated and that (Kendra) actually started the scuffle w/ the knife? Any news on this?

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

that is one sick man !!!!!!...nice to see the judge in California not act like a " Ito".

Prayers And Love To The Hudson Family

To: FiBiker
Calm down. Maybe it's self-defense as a result of bullying. I think the lawyers will talk a lot abot why it happened. Beng abused is a defense, even if t's a male.

Jack

Whassup buddy?? Long time no see! BTW I think this dude should spend the rest of his miserable life in prison.

caliJ

Hi L (Comment 35)--
If you need a place to stay to escape from your abusive husband let me know. You will find I am gentle and sensual, not aggressive at all, and am very pleasing to the eyes...and other parts. p.s. how old are your daughters?

Prayers And Love To The Hudson Family

Mckey: I think he will. I'm not sure, but I think he's in jail for life. He was so, not only sick, but stupid. It makes wonder if he ever heard of jail before and what happens when you brutaly stab someone 20 times.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

First Night Posting # 52....plse tell me I am misunderstanding wht u r saying!!!...u think a MAN has a right to STAB a women 20 times and use that as a defense for bullying?

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

if he catches u ur thru!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments