Get Your DMX Mug Shot Fix

8/14/2008 9:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ presents the latest in DMX mug shots.
DMX
This booking photo, the first for X this week, shows him in all his glory. Notice the stylish turned-up collar with a white undershirt -- clearly he's comfortable in front of a camera.

DMX, real name Earl Simmons, was arrested earlier today in Miami after missing a court date in Arizona earlier this week.

Click here to see more of DMX's mug shot portfolio.

ruffryder

free X!

Mamasita

Seriously, what is his problem? Drugs, crazy, both? It's not a case of mo' money= mo' problems. He had the same problems before he had money, so why is he such a fuok up?

wellnow

That's not DMX, that's Jason Statham at the tanning salon

jeezlouise

I just caught your TV show and next to reality TV its the worst, most inane show (using the term loosely) that I’ve ever seen! What’s the matter, can’t you so-called reporters get a real job? Wow, Harvey must be really hard up for work as well. OOPS, sorry didn’t put my comments in Bold so that HARVEY can read them. OMG….. Have another sip of your coke HARVEY!!!!

Posted at 8:07PM on Aug 14th 2008 by ClassAct

Thank You- I think the show is a waste of airtime. Harvey is a disgusting little weasel. Does he really think he is that important? the guy who interviews people outside of the stupid Peoples Court, wow, he IS big.... hahaha

Judge

My Lord! Help the poor, simple minded basturd out, somebody! Where are his friends in Hip Hop?

Ed

This guy is one dunb motherf^%^*er

dinah

can you say rapper gone CRACK HEAD!!!!! GET OFF IT DMX you use to be cool

dinah

WOW CAN YOIU SAY CRACK HEAD!!!!!!!! he use to be cool....kids DON'T DO DRUGS!!!

Cool

DMX is the perfect advertisement for NOT DOING DRUGS! Kids take a good look at your future if you indulge in drugs!!

Cheryl

DMX is a straight idiot; I mean if he’s trying to get publicity, I don’t think going to jail every month is a good way! All I have to say is, he is as dumb as he looks!

Sicofools

Why do we still care about this idiot... his moral decline.... follows closely to his lack of talent and total self submergence.

kpla

I honestly feel sorry for DMX, he had an OK job as a rapper and I like how he act.

Cathlin

He looks cute though!

Tony

Hey Earl! SMILE...AGAIN! This clown is definitely used to having his mugs taken. LOSER!

pinhead

This is racist! lol The black rapper should not be put in jail because he is cool, he shoots people, beats women, gets drunk does not pay taxes. That is so cool! Great role model for the kiddies, the world envies drunken ged having, blunt smoking dummies. Is it any wonder China is paying for all our debt? Why African culture is great, crime drugs guns beat women. Awsome!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments