"Phil"-istine Preys On Audience

8/14/2008 12:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Forget the Playboy Mansion, the "Dr. Phil" show may be the new hot spot!

Some married guy has posted on Craigslist that the audience at Phil's show is "full of hot ass."

The post reads like a sleazy play book: "Before you go into the studio everyone hangs out in a staging area for about an hour, you have plenty of time to start something. I would recommend having something fun and very 'L.A.' to do after the show to offer the girls to go to. Then get into drinks."

And it gets worse: "Most of the women are foreigners and/or a little 'white trashy' so they are probably very easy. All of them are for sure looking for something to do after the show."

Now that's good advice.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

I STOPPED WATCHING DR PHIL

TO MUCH DRAMA

2080 days ago

Sick of It All

THAT'S PRETTY FUNNY AND I BET IT'S TRUE.

2080 days ago

Yeah Right

Playboy Mansion closing?! I don't get it... Could someone fill me in....

2080 days ago

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

DR PHIL WANTS YOU TO THINK , HIS S.H.I.T. DOESN'T STINK .
HE ACTS LIKE HE'S BETTER THAN YOU .
BECAUSE OPRAH HELPED HIM GET THE JOB , HE HAS
OR HE WAS HANGING ( KISSING HER A$$ ) TO GET THAT
JOB . IT'S NOT WHAT YOU KNOW , IT'S WHO'S A$$ YOU
WILL KISS . I CAN'T HELP IF THAT'S THE TRUTH .
IT APPLIES TO "MILLIONS OF JOBS " .

ANYWAYS BACK TO DR PHIL , HE'S ONLY HANGING ON
OPRAH'S SHIRTTAIL , JUST LIKE GAIL KING .
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN GAIL AND OPRAH , I BELIEVE
THEY'RE A LEBS , AND STEDMAN WAS THERE COVERUP .

GAIL ALSO HOLDING ON OPRAH'S SHIRT TAIL , FOR
MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY .
SINCE OPRAH PAYS GAIL MILLIONSSSSSSSS OF DOLLARS
A YEAR .

AS FAR AS OPRAH , I FEEL SHE'S THE SELFISH PERSON ,
WHY SHE COULD ADOPT CHILDREN , BUT SHE SAYS SHE
DOESN'T HAVE TIME , BUT SHE HAS TIME TO TRAVEL ,
AND SO HER STUPID STUFF .

SHE DOESNT BECAUSE CHILDREN NEEDS FULL ATTENTION
24/7 AND OPRAH DOESN'T WANT TO DEVOTE HER TIME TO THEM .

SHE BRAIN WASH HER FANS TO BELIEVE WHATEVER .

AS FAR AS HER "ANGEL NETWORK CHARITY " FANS , COMPANIES
ARE THE ONES WHO GIVES TO HER CHARITY , IT'S NOT LIKE
SHE'S PUTTING IN THE MONEY HERSELF .

YOU NEVER SEE HER GIVING CHARITY TO "INNER CITIES " LIKE CHICAGO
OR ANYOTHER CITIES , OF UNITED STATES , ITS ALL IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES.

SHE DOES ALOT OF BRAGGING I NOTICED TOO . WHICH I THINK THAT'S NOT
RIGHT AT ALL . OPRAH IS DISAPPOINTING , THIS ISN'T ABOUT JEALOUSY
SHE DOESN'T GIVE TIME TO CHILDREN WHO NEEDS TO BE ADOPTED , THAT'S
ONE OF MY POINTS .

YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ......YOU NOTICED OPRAH WILL NOT ADOPT , SHE HAS
TIME . SHE'S JUST SELFISH .

2080 days ago

Bryan

All you paper pushers at TMZ must have no good celebrity gossip today eh?! ...Relying on Craigslist Rant and Rave...ha ha! LOSERS!

2080 days ago

SuperStarSteve

Well? It's probably true and since most men are hard wired to get it any
way they can, could it something so wrong be so right?

2080 days ago

Bandolero

I made friends with a big group of women while waiting in line for the ellen show. We had drinks on a break. They made the wait fun. No contact though. It was just fun. L.A. women are O.K.

2080 days ago

monkeynoodle

My close friend works on the Dr. Phil show and he says that the staff there are THE most screwed up people he's EVER worked with in his life. The higher up, the more messed up. He says the mostly female staff are nightmares to work with, total bitches with severe mental problems and backstabbing galore. His boss is bulimic and constantly suicidal, repeatedly CRIES at work in front of everyone and is a basket case most of the time. And she is quite high up on the ladder. And he says this is quite normal behavior, everyone else is pretty much the same. Most of Dr. Phil's staff is severely in need of counseling and/or medication.

2079 days ago

Knock It Off

TO #9 MONKEY PANTS Sorry to say, that craziness is what makes up a good show. The crazier the better.

2079 days ago

J.D.

Dr. Phil is a creep like no other he's the biggest creep on TV I can't bel;ive people still watch this prick!!!!!!!!!!!

2079 days ago

Rude

Who else but white trash and bimbos would listen to what this non-doctored bag of hot air has to say? If they're dumb enough to be in his audience, they should get taken advantage by whomever can score!!!

2079 days ago

Joe Mama

phil lies about men and has no penis

2079 days ago

Rodog

I wrote that post on craigs list. Why is TMZ calling ma a sleazy? That is not nice. It was all true. i showed all of this to my wife and she laughed and aggreed with me.

2079 days ago

Tony

"Dr." Phil is nothing more than a vampire who feeds off of the misfortune of others.

Thanks Miss Oprah, for creating another bottom feeding monster!

2079 days ago

Tony

Americans are the whiniest, lasizest, most apathetic people on the planet. Why do you think "celebrities" like Paris, Lindsay, Britney, Hasselhoff, John Mayer, etc.etc.etc. are in the public eye 24/7. Because so many mindless people, who live for reality t.v. and gossip, keep them there.

Pathetic!