Amy's Baggage Unleashed on Lady's Face

8/15/2008 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

People need to learn to stay a stone's throw away from the constantly raging Amy Winehouse -- or in this case, a glass bottle and a handbag away from her.

On one of her usual drama filled strolls through the streets of London, Wino smashed a glass bottle at the feet of some passing paps, then socked some woman in the face with her handbag when the lady tried to confront her. Remember to keep your distance, people.

biteme

Dude I would dare her to hit me. I would know the eff outa her. But I might get scabies or something. LOL!!! I USED to like her now she is just plain rediculous.

Dale

Nice chick rubbing her booty. Is Wino turning Ellen?

Bash a Pap

She used to be pretty... just check out her old Back to Black video on youtube. She was hot! Just goes to show you what drugs'll do to a body and a brain!

mudpie

i don't get you, TMZ or othe paps. if your going to be a stalker, then stop complaining when you get hurt... dummies

Antonio

First off, the "chick" she's with looks like a kid, not her girlfriend. It wasn't right to hit the lady in the face, but if I was being harrassed walking down the street and some stranger decided to stop and put their hands on me, I don't know how I would react.

VickyV

HAS ANYBODY IN HER FAMILY HEARD OF "INTERVENTION" I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HER PARENTS JUST STAND BY AND WATCH HER MAKE A COMPLETE FOOL OF HERSELF.

Angie

Oh my gosh, what a shrew! She is so damn unlikeble. I think people only watch her because it's sensational. You know how you're curious to see the scene of a car crash on the highway? Too bad all the attention only seems to fuel her. I can't wait till I never hear about her anymore.

Divashels

I Love Amy !!!!! She gets it that's why her music is fantasic she is coming from a real place ....if courtney love can still be here wasting space ..I see no reason Amy can't get it together not quit drugs completely just get it under control and be functional .....her druggin it up is what makes her great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

Well damn, can she walk down the street with her god child w/o the papps tormenting her? They can tell she did not want to be bothered while walking w the girl but they know they will get her annoyed enough for a story. In all of the chaos of her walking and trying to get through, it looks like this lady had bad timing because she honestly looked like she was lashing out without seeing who the lady was. So watch the film closely-blame her or the media? Would you like to be chased constantly by papps asking stupid a-- questions??---druggie or not!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

She should get arrested for littering and assault based on that video. She is the worst kind of junkie - the type that thinks the world revolves around her and she can do anything she wants. Too bad the woman that stopped her after she smashed glass all over the public streets ON PURPOSE didnt make her eat some of that glass.

Chaz

Look..... I could care less about this crackhead... but I have to point out one thing.

Put yourself in her shoes. How would you like every moment of your life being followed by dozens of people with mics and cameras? You have a bad day and just want some time away.... yet you leave your house and there are ALWAYS people following you... for blocks.....and blocks.

How would you feel?

Like I said I dont like Amy at all. I think she was way over rated and then due to her popularity, she couldn't handle the pressure. I am not saying they didn't want to be stars, but maybe thisis how they thought it would be, either.

Do you have to follow them everywhere they go? Didn't you learn anything about Princess Diana?

Amy is a tool, for sure, but doing this to her is like picking on the homeless, or teasing the mentally challenged. As screwed up as she is, do you think what you're doing is helping her cause?

omggggggggggg2

i can't wait until she hits the wrong person and they break her boney ass in half...who does she think she is????

Local Reporter

If some skag touched me I would have whacked her too. Druggie or not when someone grabs you in the street what the hell are you gonna do?

miz

Throwing the bottle was wrong, but if someone I didn't know grabbed my arm like that, they'd get it right in the face, too.

Jodi

OK, so who is the young girl holding her hand?!?! She looks WAY too young to be hanging around trash like that! I understand people have their problems, but some of them just don't care and will never get help! And is Amy wearing a butt crack exposing top?!?! I could have sworn that I saw butt crack! :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments