Office-r Busts "Office" Star for Hardcore Drugs

8/15/2008 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Craig Robinson -- Darryl the warehouse guy from "The Office" -- was arrested June 29 for possession of a multitude of drugs, including meth and ecstasy.
Click to read the documents!
Cops in Culver City, Calif. say they pulled over a vehicle for a traffic violation and found the drugs and the actor inside the car.

The L.A. County D.A. has charged Craig -- who also plays a henchman in "Pineapple Express" -- with possession of meth and ecstasy and being under the influence of cocaine, amphetamines and cannabinoids.

A rep for Robinson had no comment.

BabyGirl

First!

missdreadlocks

I went to Illinois State University with Craig back in 1989 -1995. This is Tracy Jordan, We lived in Watterson Towers.
You better get it together dude. You made it too far. I remember your antics while in school. Glad to see you found success. Do not lose it, OK
4045384989

BabyGirl

I live to sit at the computer....refreshing my screen in order to be "First" in posting here on TMZ........it's the greatest honor that can be bestowed upon someone.....and I feel that this is a crowning acheivment in my life.

OCD

Three felonies? We'll see what happens. Probably rehab and probation. Anyone else would end up in a federal prison doing 7-10 years.

OCD

To # 1 & 2 BabyGirl

I'm glad you have reached the pinnacle of fulfillment. You no longer need to wear out your keyboard. Congratulations!

That explains things!

WoW. How High can you go?

albert

I hated when The Office writers started giving this guy more lines. He's NOT FUNNY at all and delivers his lines like he's on drugs...know we all know why! LOSER!

Divashels

wow he gets good stuff ..meth oh yeah i wanna hang with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whadda-Do

This dummy was just starting to make a name for himself too! He was also in Walk Hard which I thought was hilarious.

Get it together! The money must be great and all but, you aren't going to have it for long if you keep this up!

john wayne gacy

it truly is an accomplishment for BABYGIRL to be FIRST
with one hand, while the other is sucking her thumb;

she SO needs to be bitch slapped !

john wayne gacy

divashels;

i'm TOTALLY
digging you !

BabyGirl

To #5 It's due to my OCD. LMAO!

BTW - #2 is an Imposter & a woman HATER!

Tony

I've had it with these whiny, arrogant, self-absorbed so-called "Celebrities".

There are millions of people 100x more talented than Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, John Mayer, David Hasselhoff, etc.etc.etc., who wait tables trying to make it in show business, and who are a lot more deserving than these pains in the ass.

Lock the sucker up and throw away the keys.

OCD

To # 10 Babygirl

I'd be willing to share my meds.

Divashels

jerome henry brudos thank you sweetness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments