Kim K: Sight For Sore Eyes

8/16/2008 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian's eyeballs got shot by frickin' laser beams when she went in to get LASIK surgery -- so it was probably a bad idea for the paps to let their flashbulbs go off on her sensitive peepers.

Hollywood=Drugs

What a waste of space. I bet JLo is glad she can relax and let the ass paps snap this up. Jiggly EWWWW

wa wa waa

Her sisters are 'really really rude'!

wa wa waa

Her brother is a 'girly man cry baby'! Boo hoo, booby!

wa wa waa

Her stepdad is 'outta a wax museum'. 'Lie ,cheat, steal, and gamble'..that's what I always say!

name withheld

at least Brody is hot.

wa wa waa

My oven is hot, but I don't often write about that.

wa wa waa

Kim followed her mother's 'script'. 'There's gold in them thar hills'..(Beverly, that is).

BOYCOTT THE HOGANS

So how come she was on Robertson Blvd smiling and waving to her paid paps there, who has 100 flashing bulbs?

And then she took her own pics of her without her dark glasses, inside a studio, with a flashing bulb...on the same day.

Why no "rude" and hurting my lasiked eyes!" protests there?

huh?

She has that nasty arab sand jockey look right? I could see her fat ass in a burka. Fugly no-talent whore.

yadaYadayada

# 9 what, you totally suck. Get some therapy, you seriously have anger issues and you're a BIGOT.

sassy

WHATS UP WITH HER 2 LITTLE SISTERS?? I WATCHED ONE EPISODE OF THAT SHOW AND HER LITTLE SISTERS WERE USING THAT STRIPPER POLE AND THE BAD THING ABOUT IT IS THEY WERE GOOD AT IT.
WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?? THAT WAS WAY TO MUCH !! IT WAS KIND OF DISTURBING .

AS FOR KIM JUST LEAVE HER ALONE . SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED BECAUSE SHE HAS TO MANY CLOTHES ON .

THAT IS BULL SH-T

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE FAMOUS FOR????????????? JUST ANOTHER PERSON WITH A BIG ASS FAMOUS FOR NOTHING................

Twinker

Have you ever noticed that most eye doctors who promote Lasik wear glasses?

sassy

NUMBER 11 YOUR RIGHT .
I WEAR CONTACTS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE PERFECT VISION BUT I WOULD NEVER GET THE SURGERY BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST IT . I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD IT DONE AND THEY HAVE TO WEAR READING GLASSES . ITS NOT ALL THAT . YEARS TO COME PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD THIS DONE ARE GONNA BE BLIND OR SOMETHING . I JUST THINK ITS WAY TO RISKY.

people really need to leave their bodies alone . its getting way out of hand these days. people are never satisfied with their REAL looks anymore . its kind of sad.

john wayne gacy

k.DISCARDashian goes to the eye
doctor suffering from a black eye;

this one also goes to the
dentist for a haircut........

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments