« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bikini-Clad NFL Cheerleaders Make Fans Go Long

8/18/2008 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Miami Dolphin's dismal last two seasons haven't given their fans anything to cheer about in a while -- until their cheerleaders stripped down to the bare minimum for some football-themed bikini catwalkin'.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rollo tomasi

Dayum!!!! I love how their catwalk is so much more pronounced than those NY models. I prefer these cheerleaders. haha

BabyGirl

1ST

NY is the best state on earth

That and Chad Pennington is about the only good thing they got goin for them

*****Guy******

Now I have seen it all. Great for those little 14 year old boys with a fixation on half-naked cheerleaders. I guess that's the genere they are aiming for.... or men who ACT like 14 year old boys?? Hmmmmmm....

Capt. Bone-a-Hoe

This is the best thing TMZ has posted since, well, EVER! Thank You JESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!

smanhwood

It's great to see tight ends conneted to football.

Phillies #1

Boy, this gets tiresome. Most women want to be respected for more than their looks and bodies and then you have these skanky whores parading around. Get a real job, sluts!!!

hell with them all

Number 7 I agree, OK girls Money for SEX I'll take all of you and your catwalk too!

wisegirl

TMZ what are mammalries. Were you trying to say Thanks for the mammaries? That would have actually been funny.

Liz

Why are you the paps focusing on their barely-there asses so much?

THE COLD TRUTH

HAHA!! Women are so damn jealous and their own worst enemies. Your gender has no damn unity and that is why you will always be relegated to hating each other. Secondly, all you Bitches will NEVER look like this and therefore hate them for their blessed looks. WTF?? Your husbands and boyfriends only dream, want, desire and fantasize about these women when you sit your fat ass down to sleep. Why such damn hatred?? Get some damn respect and maybe you can start respecting your true plight and reality. Hating people for a relative easy high paying job due to their beauty is beyond messed up.

Looks like Kelcey is good at this

Did anyone read that new book "Interceptions" by Staci Robinson. I just read it this past weekend- and dang, it was SO good.
If you like the NFL and football- read it.

Joe Mama

wow! i wish te philly chearleaders would do something like that

Corey

this was such a fun event. It was at The Forge in Miami Beach. I heart that place!!!

Trani Azucar

This fashion show was so much fun! I was so excited to be there to support my girls. Congratulations to my beautfiul friend, Brittany, for winning the calendar cover!!!!! Go Miami Dolphins cheerleaders!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments