Sienna Kisses Her Ass Goodbye

8/19/2008 12:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sienna Miller kissed her married boyfriend, Balthazar Getty before heading for LAX, where a pretty accurate papper called her a "homewrecker." She was none too happy, but if the truth fits ...

Sassy

Who cares what the wife looks like? Those morons saying that crap are a bunch of douchebags. it doesn't matter what a person looks like...except to superficial airheads. And what state his marriage was in was none of Sienna's business. Two lonely people? A beautiful affair?! Don't make me puke! Three guesses who Kaley is. Most likely that selfish whore Sienna. She's a joke. Oh, and you can't fake affection like that? Isn't that what actors get paid for? LOL! Obviously Sienna isn't only a slut but she's also a complete airhead. Oh yes, I forgot....Getty is a slut too. lol. I do hope Getty's WIFE keeps the kids away from a massive whore like Sienna. No telling what emotional damage that would be done to those poor kids, Knowing that daddy is would rather satisfy his selfish desires than be a decent father. It's like Dr Phil always says....If he cheats with you, he'll cheat without you. And when that happens, I hope the press is there to record every painful detail. I for one will applaud loud. LOL! Oh, and to the pukes who are bashing AMERICANS?! Maybe the average person in your country does not believe in decent moral values and the sanctity of marriage but most people in the good old USA DOES!!! So STFU!!!

Derek Jeter

It takes two to tango...both are hypocrites

hell with them all

You both need to jam a stick up your ass. She is a HOLE and he is a Loser of a man.

duh

To Kaley: Hi Sienna! Taking a break from your disgusting affair to try to drum up some support for yourself? Well here's some for you. I actually do think you have no morals whatsoever, but clearly BGetty is more to blame. He is the one who is married with four children. I just saw a picture of him out shopping with three of his very young children. How does he look them in the eye? He is truly disgusting.

Granny Pants

You'll never find happiness on the foundation of someone else's pain. Unless you're John Edwards, of course.

val

Well if it isnt the Whore and Whoremonger!!!!!

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

WHORE , PUTA , PENDEJA AND HE IS A D O G !!!!!!!!!!!!! RUFF RUFF THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER. I HOPE SHE DUMPS HES SORRY ASS AND GETS FLEAS AND THE CRABS

Tony

The Lady is a ........................TRAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony

There ought to be some law where so-called, self-proclaimed "Celebrities" are not allowed to procreate.

So many kids out there with parents who do little more than take up space on the planet.

CJ

I'm certainly not a Sienna fan but is she married? I think 99.9% of this was caused by Balthezar. He was the one who is married. I don't understand how it's not all his fault, she didn't make any promises to his wife, he did.

carmen2

Since when does being "single" and woman give women the right to cheat with another's woman's husband? Both BG and SM are EQUALLY to blame for the affair so stop trying to make SM a victim and put all of the blame on BG. SM WAS AND IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED MAN and no matter how hard she and her PR team try to state otherwise, she is wrong. Women who respect themselves don't sleep with MARRIED MEN or flaunt the affair. It was SM's responsibiltiy to say "no" to the married man's request to sleep with her, but she didn't do that did she? BG is still married so what is SM excuse for sstill leeping with the married man? 99.9% of this was caused by BG? No 100% of this was caused by SM and BG.

SignedSealedandDelivered

Obviously all his talk about how wonderful his life was with his family, how important family was and how close they were was just that - talk. By continuing these public displays of #$%^ he is proving that he neither respects his wife nor cares about how the situation is impacting on his children and he has a very willing accomplice in SM. I had thought my loathing for this pair couldn't get any worse but it has shifted to a whole lower level.

HA

You go Mr. Papper. Tell it like it is. The truth hurts doesn't it Sienna. Your conscious is obviously in such shambles that you thought you were hearing offensive things from the pap, while he was just asking you questions. Girls like you DISGUST me.

peace

Mr. Getty is just as much a homewrecker as Sienna, why does he not get picked on? What disgusts me is the fact that they parade themselves around in public with absolutely no regard for the wife and children---------INCREDIBLY DISRESPECTFUL, they could at least lay low for awhile. I feel bad for the children; they are the ones who always suffer the most when the adults make stupid, selfish, idiotic choices. Shame on Getty and Sienna.

orchidgirlFL

Something is very wrong with this picture.
These two people are supposedly so much in love that he has left his wife and four very young children for her. They are kissing, her hands are touching him, and his hands are hanging down like a pair of wet noodles.

I don't get it.