Spencer: I'd Make Phelps My Bitch

8/19/2008 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The thought of Spencer Pratt in a Speedo is enough to make anyone throw up in their mouths, but Heidi's delusional he-bitch says he'd take on Michael Phelps in the Olympics and win.

Do they give gold medals for douchebaggery?

Dan

LOL Spencer really thinks he's something huh? yeah, a piece of crap. He looks like a piece of crap, smells like a piece of crap. Dude, Michael Phelps would dust Spencer in all departments...looks, talent, values, morals, etc. Spencer, go get a life you clueless stinky piece of crap loser....and your girlfriend too. LOSERS.

bulldogi

he would be afraid to put his little penis in a speedo. obviously he is hung like a 8 year old. hahahahahaha he got nothing for his ho

Knock It Off

When Spencer puts on a Speedo. His package will go Doeing and drop off.

Anastasia

Just goes to show you what a TOOL that idiot is. GOOD LORD Spencer, I just CANNOT believe how stoopid you really are. Heidi, I wish you luck You're gonna need it if you marry that idj!

Anastasia

HappyGlad, he can't HELP it - that is what he IS :)

I call bullshit

Spencer is arrogant, mean, and spiteful because his manhood is the size of a pencil. Believe me I know what I'm talking about. Don't deny Spencer.....

JD

Who is this pathetic loser anyway? He disses all guys to try to cover his homo instincts.

AttentionWhore

why are we giving him any attention and his clueless whatever she is to him any reaction to their pointless world? they both need to go back to their planets and quit being in ours we have enough clueless people in the world as it is.
PPL QUIT GIVING THEM ATTENTION THEY KEEP THINKING THEIR IMPORTANT!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

They must be giving out gold SOMETHING for douchebaggery, since TMZ feels the need to be douchebags by constantly promoting this Tool and his bimbo.

AnonymousRex

... Why does everything have to revert back to Spencer Pratt? That slimey worm tries to associate with anything big going on.
I know Phelp's is too big of a man to pay attention to this trash talk, but it would be quite amusing if he offered to "race" Spencer.

Actually I'm waiting for when Spencer insults some boxer or wrestler and gets his ass handed to him on a platter. (make sure it's disposable, he deserves no better)

Sarah

This guy is such a douche bag. He really makes me sick

Ava

Spencer is an arrogant jerk! He couldn't get into the Olympics even as a spectator. Is he seriously delusional or just a seriously stupid ignoramus.

mmm

I can honestly say that Hiedi and Spencer definitely haven’t gone to Iraq yet because some army dude would have seriously logged a javelin missile up his frosted tip, Beverly Hills pansy joker @ss. It wouldn’t have been difficult either since it’s probably hella loose from Heidi banging him with her strap on every night while they are filming the f*cking Hills….

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4