Jessica Rips Carrie: Romo's Not Hung Up on You

8/21/2008 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The other hot blonde fighting over the NFL's luckiest bastard, Tony Romo, just turned up the heat -- calling Carrie Underwood a boldfaced liar on live radio.

Jessica Simpson just went on "Woody and Jim" on 107.5 in Nashville, telling the morning crew she and Tony laughed at Carrie's published claim that Romo is still calling the Idol champ -- and adding that everything Carrie insinuated is completely untrue.

And if that wasn't clear enough, Simpson spelled it right out for Underwood, "If Tony wanted to call her ... or wanted to be with her, he would."

ketielynn

Team Jessica!! You Go Girl!

jc

All 3 of them make me sick. Egotistical liars.

Rachel

1:40 PM Rachel Says:

Okay Jessica this sh*t is getting old—–You have called Carrie classless, not cool, and now laughable all the while KNOWING this interview was given in MAY and you are commenting to radio stations like it was NOW in AUGUST. You disgust me
You are just trying to make Carrie look bad. I won't work. You want all of America to believe Carrie is calling your BF NOW.

Truth-----Tony WAS calling Carrie in MAY. She wasnt interested. I know for a fact because I know them. Tony was single in MAY until MAY 23. Jess is just embarrassed everyone found out it took Tony all of a couple of days before he started calling his ex. NOW Tony and Jess are playing like they dont know that interview was from May to save their as*es. Tony got caught. Plain and simply.

Did Jess ck the log from May? Did Tony erase the calls? Did Tony call from another phone? Does he have Carrie listed as Robert?

Carrie has done ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong for you people to be calling her names ect. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Jcase

I love Jessica...she's such a 'normal' kind of girl. And to those who say she can't sing, must be deaf, the girl has an amazing voice. Not much of an actress, but a great voice. As for Carrie, beautiful girl, another great voice...who let her head get too big and seems to think she's way more special than she really is.

Kelli

Just like TO says, Romo is the real deal and very busy getting it done. Love ya Jess, hang in!!!

NY is the best state on earth

5. & 12. Hey - you both are dumb asses!! she said, NO IM JOKING~!!! duh u tarts..

go to meebo.com and find room tmz to finish this

virgo

they're both boring

and hes nothing worth looking at i dont know why anyone cares

jb

meow!

Don

Jessica is bordering on insane.
Why ,why , why is she soooo obsessed with carrie underwood if she so secure in her relationship.
it was one little line in one little article (and you just know Tony is still calling)

This is just a ploy by her and her father to get and keep her nam in the news in hopes of selling some cds now that her single has flopped.
What other desperate plans will they hatch next.

ME

IF SHE TRUSTS HIM SO MUCH, WHY CHECK HIS CALL LOG...

Jane

What is this, Junior High?

SuperNovaFAG

They are all SLUTY WHORES!!

nicky

Obviously Tony is really good at playing Jess............ I think Carrie needs to change her phone #............ and Jessica needs to open up her eyes!

My ex did the same thing to me and to his ex wife................ when he was w/. me he called her, he always denied it and I believed him too, now that he's my ex he's doing the same thing to his current fiance...... calling me and denying it to her........ it's all about power to these kind of pathetic men!! Thank God not all men are like these 2 timing losers!

Karleslie29

One hit Wonder I don't think. Carrie has hits and wins awards. Jessica just speaks and there is no doubt she is dumb as a rock. Poor Girl.

Tangie

Of course Roma was calling Underwood.....Simpson is delusional. That's what men do, cheat and lie. Hello!