Kim K -- It's Like Manson Came for Dinner!

8/25/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ obtained photos of the aftermath in Kim Kardashian's hotel room, where she cut her toe on a glass mirrored coffee table (see photo).

Our spies say Kim described it as looking like a murder scene. If so, it could be one of the cleanest murders ever.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

???

Instead of calling her "the tush" she should be called "the puss"!!!

@ Cali...

So I guess she is going to die???? Give me a break!!!

LWood

Good God, who really cares??!
Like we need to see a close up of her bloody little pedicured toe. Boo hoo.
Gross and no thanks!

cjsmith

she is such a baby,my kids have cuts bigger then that. !!!!!she has ugly feet

PolarBear

That's a pain, but at least it looks like a nice clean cut, it should heal fast and pain will be low. She should get bandaged ASAP though and NO DANCING for at least a week.

Jenn

Why all the pictures?
Lil Miss Socialite can sue and make more millions than her or her family already has?!

Myst

Was the wheelchair necessary? C'mon!

Chastidee

why are yall hatin on kim?

Jason

You guys making all the negative comments on this site, need to go and get a life. You are just jelous that you are sitting in your boring office and have nothing going on in your life. I'm sure 99% of everyone that has something negative to say if probably 43 FAT & UGLY and your just envious, she is what you could never BE!

Jodi

She could have wrapped her toe before spreading her blood all over the place! But then again, I can just see her running all over with blood spewing, screaming and freaking out like a big baby. Most likely just for attention.

bob

a Murder scene,,,Ha Ha,

Tangie

She didn't need to go to the hospital. I cut myself like this all the time. I WORK for a living!!

PolarBear

You'll notice that on top of the toe the blood has flowed along a groove in her skin, which technically means SHE'S THE BLOODLINE!

(all Davinci Code fanatics please sign in here and send a rose. Alternately you can put a rose in an alabaster vase and put it where Kim Kardashian Used to be). They've MOVED KIM KARDASHIAN! Will we ever find her?

jen

Silly question, but what type of french manicure is that? I want to ask for that next time I get a pedicure.

deb

She needs a wheelchair for this little 'scratch"? Lord, what happens when she really gets hurt? Get a dose of reality and get a life!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments