Shauna Sand's Stripper Heels ...

8/25/2008 10:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Never leave home with out 'em.

ladani

someone help this woman...she's suffering from a bad case of noassatall!

Kelley

She's Disgusting...Hey Shauna I Think You Need To Botox Dat Ass !!!

Her Poor Childen..How Embarassing To Have a Mom Like That...

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

I agree with #52, TMZ,buy her some shoes since you always follow her. Ya'll maybe she always wears these shoes because she does not know how to match .These clear hooker or stripper pole shoes go with any color. They do match .

sue

uh uh. her ass hangs down 2 her ankles. she needs 2 stop.

LWood

She looks ridiculous, that's for sure, but how does she walk on those things in SAND??
I have a pair of 6" lucite heels that I bought last year for Halloween and just the difference
walking between the floor and the carpeting nearly knocked me off them! She may be
a blooming idiot, but it takes skill to walk in those! See? Everyone's good at something!

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

And she's a mother? Unbelievable; her kids must be so proud of her. This plastic surgery addicted street slut just doesn't get it...

susan

it's weird. it's like she's on stilts

john wayne gacy

polarbear
/ shauna;

good morning
my sweetheart.

miss me ?

Courtney

Oh my god......She has absolutly NO ass what so ever!!! She needs to get injects other than her lips and breasts!!

Tired and Ready for A Nap

In all seriousness, I wonder how many times a man has approached her with the opening line 'How much?'. Why do you keep giving her free publicity? She's a below zero!

Kathryn

Is this woman for real? I am truly embarassed for her poor children. She needs to get a clue and start acting her age. She could have been so much better looking if she had just left the plastic surgeons alone. And, those shoes. Who in their right mind would even wear those out in public? In private? What a joke.

Kat

I am built somewhat like that, and having no ass looks ridiculous. I got these big 40 DD jugs that are going south, and then I have no hips or butt. I can't wait until I get the money for a bust reduction. It really blows when one is not proportioned. :(

Patricia

holy flat ass!

rommel

Time for some GLUTE IMPLANTS !

Leela

Wow. If she wants to defy gravity she might want to start with that sagging butt and those fried eggs hanging on a nail. Honestly Shauna, do some pilates, yoga, something. Okay, well, take off those freaky looking shoes first but, get some friggin' exercise. So not attractive.