Hayden's Birthday Suit

8/26/2008 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden Panettiere continued celebrating her birthday (it was Thursday) by pouring her 19-year-old body into a gold bikini.

From the looks of her hot bod, Hayden can have her cake -- and eat it too.

Mikah4tmz

WOW! I am so glad that I am not a white girl. White girls have to deal with impossible standards. Hayden is so far from being fat. She is a normal sized young lady. She is small and has a flat stomach. Women are supposed to have rounded hips. Our bodies are designed for bearing childred. That is just nature. It is a beautiful thing, not something to be ridiculed. I almost expect these comments from men, but the women who are being critical really concern me. How sad. I hope she does not read these comments.

J-Dawg

I'd blow out her candles any time.

ReneeNW

She is a beautiful girl who THANKFULLY, does not look like a stick. She looks healthy and happy and at the end of the day isn't that really what matters?

JustDave

Milk does a body good.... cheesecake not so good.

2060 days ago

Clair the breakfast club prom queen

nira k

Hot bod? That bitch is a cow!

yaheard

Women in Hollywood make enough mone to keep in shape!! Hit the gym, hayden

Robert

That is one tacky looking bathing suit. All gold looking swimwear?? Materialistic mentality at its best.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

70. She looks like Britney in that pic. You could change the heads and nobody would know the difference. How come Britney, who is not a teenager is called fat, but this 19 year old is labeled as having a hot body? I don't think either of them are fat, but how can you label an orange an orange one day and the next day call it an apple? Hypocrites.

Posted at 6:21PM on Aug 26th 2008 by TMZ is a bunch of hypocrites

My thoughts EXACTLY except I think that Britney looks better. Also Britney has been dancing for years so of course she is going to have muscular thighs, what's Hayden's excuse? Just nature? We do come in all shapes and sizes, ya know?

Devon Therese

Wow---Shallow. This clearly was a really tacky suit, however I thiknk you guys should really stop doing everything you can to make the rest of the country feel sh*tty about themselves. I love how in LA there is a 5lb difference between fat and anorexic. Find someone else to pick on!

violet

You critics are pathetic. Wow. Not one of you is attractive, that's easy enough to discern. Go read a book, achieve something other than picking apart people like they are a piece of meat. It's only unattractive people who do this. Sad, sad, sad.

Average Joe

If this young lady is fat then I suppose that means I am soooo into fat chicks. Who knew?

Julie

These comments just go to show how brainwashed people have become from looking at pictures of ultra-thin models and celebrities. Hayden looks perfectly normal. Too many people are just out of touch with reality. And as for the "moms" on here criticizing this girl, I hate to think what your poor daughters are going to go through if they gain a few pounds. No wonder so many girls grow up with body image issues.

Michelle

yah... she is huge! and only 19yo ... she'll gain another 30lbs easy by 21, no doubt.

Jon

She's putting on weight, those hips are way to big. She needs to do serious cardio and drop at least 25 pounds.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments