Obama Suspects Have No Plot to Piss In

8/26/2008 7:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The three men popped in Colorado who supposedly had a plot to kill Barack Obama will probably go to jail for a long time -- but not over an assassination plot.
U.S. Attorney Troy Eid said there is "Insufficient evidence to verify that such a plot was real." But here's a list of the charges they do face:

Tharin Gartrell: possession of a controlled substance. Shawn Robert Adolph: possession of a firearm by felon, possession of body armor by a violent felon and possession of methamphetamines with intent to distribute. Nathan Johnson: possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of methamphetamines.

jb

Let's pray for them.

haha

Now that K fed (the first guy) is going to jail maybe Brit Brit can get her kids back. hahahaha

bobby baby

I will bet you any amount of money, they all graduated from the 5th grade, sleep with and have children with their sisters. Their mother is also their aunt. What an incredible bunch of losers. But this is America.

al loanese

why am i not surprised........after that gut horrifying speech made by michele obama, who seems to be channeling leona helmsley, as a matter of fact....michele obama makes leona look like shirley temple........michele is mean, a racist and just a plain ugly woman...can you imagine a black nancy regan in the white house...hell michele makes nancy look tame. why is she so mean, nasty and bigoted...i just dont know...but this democrat will be voting republican this year. love you hillary, but will wait it out until 2012 when you decide to run again.

Greg R

Now dam I'm really hurt come out of my woods you mean were I work and grow food and live off this great land. The land that a person like you spits on and probable spray paints and defiles. No thanks why don't you tough guy thugs come on up by me and lets see how bad you are when you can't see 2 feet in front of you but I'nm there and a Bear is sniffin your smelly worthless cologned ass. Ya see in the old days your ancestors did what they had to do to survive and yeah they got screwed by morons who were white, sorry I wasn't there and it's not my fault but what I see clowns like you do today and I get sick. Look in the mirror before YOU judge me. Oh and by the way I have 6 good teeth and my cousin wants me instead of you. Insane in the Membrane come on up to my hood

Tessie Tura

I'm a Southerner, and can't claim that I am completely without racist tendencies, but dayum, aren't these three perfect poster children for white supremacy??

Love the highlighted 'do. He'll make a fabulous prison b!tch. Especially when those big black mens find out what he tried to do. Squeal like a pig, Streaky!

justice for daniel

Obama doesn't mind killing babies, before or after being born. If the abortion doesn't work, just let the babies be born and leave them to die. Abortion is MURDER and karma is a bitch.

ann

What can I say?? I m a racist and it is too bad that they did not succeed in erasing obama from the world

ann

TRY AGAIN...YOU WILL SUCCEED !!!

jack

Well if this doesn't have Inbred written all over it.

Rock Singer

The 3 Stooge's.... for ????

OUTLAW JONES

THE HELLS ANGELS ARE THE BIGGEST AND BADDESET 1%ER CLUB IN DENVER NOT THE SOS, THE 2ND ARE THE BANDIDOS MC, MESS WITH METH, MESS WITH DEATH! OR POOR WHITE TRASH ROCKIE STYLE. WHEN YOU DO CRANK / METH IT MAKES YOU HATE EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING IN LIFE INCLUDING YOURSELF. NO WONDER THEY WANTED TO KILL OBAMA. THEY SHOULD JUST KILL THEMSELEVES.

OUTLAW JONES

THEY SAID AT FIRST THEY WERE CONECTED TO THE SONS OF SILENCE MC 1%ER OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE CLUB IN DENVER BECAUSE ONE OF THE CRANKSTERS WAS WEARING A SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SONS OF SILENCE T SHIRT. HE IS NOT A BIKER AND IN NO WAY IS A SOS BIKE CLUB MEMBER!

Sade

stupid crackheads

OUTLAW JONES

thems my kinfolk from back up in them thar hollers of the rockie mountains back yonder. instead in making moonshine whiskey like my old time long ago kinfolk usta do they now cook crank instead back up yonder in them thar hills. i mean mountains.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments