« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady's Baby -- Already Playin' the Field

8/27/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gisele allowed Tom Brady to bring his kid to work a couple of days ago, when the beautiful people hung out on the grass at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro.

Moments after this pic was taken, Gisele sent the baby to run a few errands.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kt

They're a beautiful couple and make a beautiful family. They need to have a bunch of children.
And they're smart and successful to boot....

kt

LOVE THEM

LosCabos

I've always found this situation uncomfortable. But i'm glad Tom doesn't ignore his son.

jc

Post #1....that's not HER kid - it's Bridget Moynahan's.

nicole

that boy is so cute.....and the son to!!!

YankeesRule

WOW- she looks THRILLED!!!!!

janie

Uh, this was taken in L.A. yesterday...Tom has been missing from practice and now we know where he's been. I still can't stand these two. Their image will be forever tarnished because of the way they treated Bridget during her pregnancy. I am not saying that TB is not a great football player or Gi is a great model, but when it comes down to it, these two are lacking any morals and are best suited for each other. Gi said before that a 4 month fetus is just a speck right about when Bridget was 4 months along and talk about hyporcrisy, now she's playing mom to Jack.

justsaying

HEY TOM!! Hurry up and get her pregnant and then dump her too. I want to see who the next girl is going to be.

sheesh

BUTTERFACE!!!!!

Sandbox

Daaaaang!! Retract the claws people! The truth is, Tom and Bridge had broken up and Tom had already begun seeing Giesle when Bridge dropped the baby bomb on him. They had been having problems for a long time. So you think he should have dumped Gisele (who had nothing to do with their break up) and gone back to Bridge just because she was pregnant? Seems to me that people should be wondering about the timing of the pregnancy.....seeing as I'm sure Bridge knew her days were numbered. I'm just sayin.......

Kelli

What an obvious photo op! Can he and the real Mom take him to a park? What a LOSER!!!!!!!!

BarrackO'Bottom

I agree with post # 10. Very convenient for Brigette! If you are having trouble in your relationship, why aren't you being more careful in bed. I wouldn't be surprised if this was her agenda!

Sick of It All

I WOULD NOT LET THAT SNATCH NEAR MY BABY BUT SHE IS WELCOME TO MY SLOPPY SECONDS

Kelli

Look at her body launguage? Does she appreciate this sweet boy?

Mountains out of molehills

If Tom had Bridget's days numbered he should have wrapped it . Period. Or maybe not had sex with her. I doubt with her looks she had to hold a gun to his head.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments