Matilda Ledger Gives Mommy the Runaround

8/27/2008 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Williams got her cardio workout in by chasing after her precious daughter Matilda down a NYC street on Wednesday.

Heath's little lookalike turns three in October.

My2Cents

I did that once when I was about her age. I was nearly run over by an on coming car, as I got away from my mother and took off running, just like sweet little Matilda... My mother started screaming as I got closer to the on coming street... a stranger scooped me up just as the car went by. My mother used a harness after that. And no, using a harnes is not like tying up a kid like a dog... it's so you don't end up with a dead kid.

Ali

Jane- of course it was a sarcastic comment. lol. i don't see myself as a racist person but it is only natural that people will always stick up for their own race (most of the time). i didn't like CC's comments on white children and parents. if she wants to see FACTS of white families vs. black in this country i would be happy to give them to her. her saying that just made her look stupid.

My2Cents

Looks like little Matilda has quite a lead on her mom... I hope the photog lends a hand and catches her.

Anez

Okay, I wasn't really sure. Sometimes it's hard to tell sarcasm on the internet. Lol.

Anez

Baseball Junkie you are one depraved, pathetic, sick, evil, pathetic excise for a human. And even that is being too nice to you. Matilda is running because children her age like to wander and run off, notice the fact that she looks happy. Michelle had nothing to do with Heath's death. He died from prescription drugs that he got and took.

Anez

BASEBALL JUNKIE, Matilda is running because children her age like to wander and run off, notice the fact that she looks happy. Michelle had nothing to do with Heath's death. He died from prescription drugs that he got and took. When he died Michelle was filming a movie.

Baseball Junkie

Marie, I'm sorry you think that restraining my child is abusive. I prefer to have a live child to a dead one. I don't know what the conditions are where nomoretoddlers lives but I live in a big city and people drive far too fast and these days they don't pay attention to their driving between their cell phones, loud music, etc. You don't have to keep the child on the leash for long, only until they're about two and a half or three. In other words, until they are old enough to follow their parents directions. I take you don't have any children yourself since you clearly have never lived through the "terrible twos". They are called that for a reason.

Go Sox

rhode

Unless a person has a child of this age or has ever watched one, it may be hard to believe how this can happen. But as you can see, Michelle clearly had no other distractions from her child....ie she had no cell phone, her shoes do not look they needed adjusted, she was not holding any shopping bags or reading material, nor does it looked like she was engaged in any conversation with a passerby.

Her child simply bolted from her once she managed to lose her mother's hand. My only question would be what did the Pap. do to get her to run to them? They clearly know her name and maybe called her to them to get this "Bad Parent" photo.

If anything, in this situation, it seems the cameraman had something to do with this and had Matilda been hurt; I would have hoped he would have been not only sued, but criminaly prosicuted. (sp)

Anez

I'm not referring to the person who commented above me, but the one who commented back a few pages and had capitals in their name.

Anez

cont'd ... When he died Michelle was filming a movie. She's not a dumb dunce. You're the dumb dunce judging people's intelligence based on their hair color. Nobody is running from her. Everyone is running from you, the few times you leave your mother's basement to venture outside. Michelle is running because that's what kids do. Heath didn't run away from Michelle. Their break-up is mutual. Her career is doing just fine. You should worry about your own career, or lack of. She isn't the one with HIV. You deserve it, if you don't already have it. HIV should run to you. Go shove socks up your ass, you evil SOB.

Anez

Well, Baseball Junkie. No I haven't. I have helped raised my younger siblings and using a leash hasn't been needed, but then again we live in a quiet farm town so it isn't needed. Your comment makes sense. Sorry for my other comment before then. I was more referring to the people who hit their kids not the leash.

Reality

Hey Tom and Katie
See, kids really can walk, and they dont need the bottle until age 12 like the evil spawn Suri.

Anez

con't. She's not a dumb dunce. You're the dumb dunce judging people's intelligence based on their hair color.

Anez

I'm Marie by the way. Sometimes I switch between using my first name and my middle name as a user name.

Anez

I meant to say it was mutual.