Matilda Ledger Gives Mommy the Runaround

8/27/2008 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Williams got her cardio workout in by chasing after her precious daughter Matilda down a NYC street on Wednesday.

Heath's little lookalike turns three in October.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Jane

Baseball Junkie, it's nice to hear about you breaking the chain. I feel strongly about it myself because I too was hit as a child. I don't think the leash is abusive, I just think it's tacky and kind of demeaning, like treating your child like a dog. As long as you don't use it for too long, I suppose it's okay. I've never seen moms use them, even when visiting large cities, but I guess it's different for everyone. Everyone prefers to have a live child to a dead one. Just because I wouldn't use a leash doesn't mean I have never been a mother, but no I haven't. I also have never seen them used in real life and only in television shows. I know toddlers are hard to handle, but I wouldn't call it terrible. They are just growing up and are curious and wanting to explore the world. I have helped raised my siblings and have helped them when they were two years old. I would never call a child growing up "terrible".

noyankhere, not everyone resorts to using a strap. Obviously Michelle doesn't find it necessary.

Calista

What a precious picture!! TMZ needs to hand over the rights to her mommy. She will appreicate it in the years to come!

amy

She's sooooo adorable!!!! I'm sure her mother is deathly terrified at this moment. I have been there...well, w/o the creepy papparazzi!!!

Jennie

Michelle better be careful. Matilda is taking after daddy! It's almost scary how much she looks like him!

jbon

wow i thought i commented to much on photos....but some people here really have too much time on their hands. and are you people seriously getting in arguments with eachother via comments? wow lame. move it to a yahoo chat room people...this is pathetic.

Jane

Joan you obviously do to to come here and comment.

esadlerfan38

She is precious! Scary situation, but she's obviously inherited her father's free spirit! Simply beautiful little girl! Looks more like her daddy every day! Can we say HEARTBREAKER??? :D

indybelle

Matilda doesn't look sunburned to me, she actually looks like she is wearing sunscreen. I have a daughter her age, and when I sunscreen her up, she gets a buildup of the lotion on the inside of her elbows, where her arms bends. If you look at Matilda's left arm, she appears to have that same lotion-y buildup that my daughter gets while wearing sunscreen.

God bless little Matilda Rose! She has a guardian angel watching over her now. I hope he smiled when he saw this. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9