"Top Chef" Villain Cooked for DUI

8/27/2008 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Knives out: The most-hated bad boy in the history of reality cooking shows just spent some time in the cooler for allegedly consuming a little too much of the good stuff.

Marcel Vigneron -- the runner-up in "Top Chef" season two -- was pinched early Saturday morning on suspicion of DUI off the PCH in Laguna Beach. Marcel was initially stopped for speeding, but after showing signs of intoxication he was given a blood test and was taken into custody. Bail was set at $2,500.

Man loves his craft: Even after spending a night in the slammer, he went straight to a cooking demo in O.C. No, the popo didn't Ginsu his license -- he still can drive despite the DUI.

Cam

I could be wrong, but I think Marcell was voted "Fan Favorite" that year on Top chef. The guy who won "ILan" was more of a douche-bag onair. Which would explain why he hasn't done anything since Top chef. 2nd was a bad season.

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

1ST I HOPE NOT
WHO THE F*CK IS Marcel Vigneron...THATS THE REASON I AM #1 NO CARES WHO THE F*CK THIS GUY IS????

Joseph H. Pilates

guess he's not over not getting chosen & wants to get press anyway he can...

Dottie

Season 2 of TC was by far the worse. Ilan, Betty, Sam, Cliff, Frank....they all sucked. Marcel was stuck on making foam. UGH

kitty litter

Is he or Ilan Gay?

Ima Fibbin

He prob thought it was his foam that he was always cooking with.

Anita

Stavros is a chef now ????

emme

I love Top Chef and I loved Marcel. Everyone picked on him for no good reason. Many of the others that season where far more villainous than he. ALthough I do think the foams were strange.

Sleazy

Marcel ROCKED. Betty hated him from the start, tried to get everyone against him, and then got caught cheating. So she goes on a lying/crying fit to stay on the show. Cliff attacked Marcel while he was sleeping and tried to shave his hair off. Ilan badmouthed Marcel to guests for no reason whatsoever instead of just serving his own food. Meanwhile, Marcel was HONEST, SELF SERVING (it is a CONTEST), and could freaking COOK! Why that douchebag Ilan won is beyond me, but just because some of the chefs hated Marcel doesn't make him a villain.

BTW, Sam was fan favorite.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Marcel was the only talented one on that season. I found him to be a true gentleman and am sure chivlary is not dead.

Tonya

I hope he gets out of it, poor sweetie. He is HOT HOT HOT! I think he should have his own show!

john wayne gacy

seems like this chef can't
keep the sauce in the pan;

Illinois person

Love'in it, the drama queen is finally getting his. Guess he took loosing too hard.

Tom in Cleveland ohio

has anyone else seen this guy in gay interracial internet clips?

beth563

woulda liked this guy on top chef if he toned his hair down a bit. he reminded me of the villain in "The Incredibles."

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments