Mackenzie Phillips Bailed Out: Take Two

8/28/2008 5:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Bijou Phillips, Mackenzie Phillips' half-Scientolosister, showed up to the jail in Van Nuys this afternoon to post her sister's $10,000 bail. As we first reported, Bijou tried to do that yesterday but Mac was having none of it -- telling Bijou she preferred staying behind bars.

Guess a night in the pokey changed her mind.

paulapoo

She has a son, so she's repeating what her hippie father did. Great.

getting irritated

Big Bear--how is ANYONE overdosing a "favor" for anyone else? Her addiction is HERS, not yours. Whether she stays clean, uses, or OD's, none of it involves YOU.

I'd say the true "weak people" are the ones who have to denigrate others in order to feel better about themselves. That's weak.

DB2008

WOW Big Bear...(#28) that was so harsh...you must feel pretty good about yourself right about now.

you you

ME ME: Good to see there is always somebody willing to judge when they have no idea what they are talking about. All due respect - you may be right, and you may be wrong. How the hell would you know what her struggle in life is. Because she was on TV her struggle is inexcusable.

Ed U Kator

While I don't wish that she should OD and die like some posters have said, I do agree that addiction is not a disease but a weakness. A disease is something you have no control of getting. An addiction is something you get by making the wrong choice. Whether it's smoking, drinking, gambling, overeating you made the choice and now you have to suffer the consequences. Unless someone held a gun to your head you and you alone are responsible.

Malibu Barbie

Let's see now she'll get her name back in the lime light, be in all the tabs, go to rehab, go to court get her hand slapped then get a reality show. Where have I seen all this before, oh yeah all the old child actors has beens.......through her ass in jail she knew what she was doing. No sympathy from me. This is all old news.

Charles P. Cummiskey

The picture posted for this item shows NOTHING. Why even bother to post such a picture.

Terre

When your parents start you smoking pot at 9 and then dad teaches you to shoot heroin at 18 what do you expect. I hope she can get the correct treatment she needs but she's got to want it in order for it to work.

Sues

Hey John who wishes she would die - it's been a while since I read a message from a dirt bag like you - you pig. You know the old saying - be careful what you wish for....Did you ever think that maybe there are some who think the same about you?

Greg R

HEY SUES YOU A BLONDE DUNCE TOO??? WHO GIVES A RATS ASS ABOUT SOME CRACK HEAD SKINNY WHITE BITCH WHO CAN'T GET IT TOGETHER??? YOU EVER THINK THAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS SKANK WANT TO DIE AND STUPID DUNCES LIKE YOU WHO CRY BOO HOO SHOULD SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE. I WISH YOU WOULD DIE AND TAKE YOUR BLEEDING HEART TREE HUGGING LIBERAL FAMILY WITH YOU. YOU BLONDE DUNCE IN TRAINING

Kelli

Geez, i guess some people left their compassion in a suitcase! Addiction is a terrible thing. I hope she can get better for her son.

Sues

Die Junkie aka John - You left out 'RICH' bleeding heart tree huggin liberal. And yet I'm voting for McCain. Sure doesn't fit the description you have of me. I guess that means one thing - I'm cancelling out your vote. Hahahahaha! Ain't life grand? Keep smiling cupcake.

Lenn K.

Having a brother die from an overdose at the age of 45, it's really sad for people like this and their lives won't get any better until their truly honest with themself. Trying drugs when you're young and growing past them is one thing, but a life time of drug abuse is another. This is an ugly battle and you remember Tatum O'Neill still fighting her demons and Amy Winehouse is just 24 and is a full-time junkie. God help them all!!!

Big Bear

OD would be a favor to society. The addicted person is weak and selfish. Why should society pay for the addicts weakness?? Some addicts steal and rob for the money to get their drugs. Why feel sorry for that person?? Too many bleeding heart liberals want to hold the addicts hand. Why?? I have never been addicted nor has my family nor has anyone I have been in a close relationship with.

Kelli

Awe Lenn K. I am very sorry for your loss. How old was he?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments