Mackenzie Phillips -- I'm Healthy Except For ...

8/28/2008 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the police report written after Mackenzie Phillips' arrest. The sad headline ... when Phillips was strip-searched, an officer noticed track marks on both her arms and asked if she was a diabetic. According to the report, Phillips responded, "No, I am healthy except for my drug problem."

The doc details what TMZ reported earlier today. When Phillips was stopped at the screening station at LAX, she "was continually moving" as TSA employees searched around her pelvic area. Phillips then sat down as the search continued, and, according to the report, "a plastic bag containing an [unknown] white substance later identified and tested...positive for cocaine fell down her right pant leg."

Cops then found heroin and other paraphernalia, when "Phillips then spontaneously said "I'm holding" -- slang for saying she has drugs.

Pat

"healthy except for my drug problem" Awww :(

Alanna

It's Mackenzie, not Mackinzie. I can accept commentors not using proper spelling and grammar, but for you, who consider yourselves journalists, it's unacceptable.

guess who

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Maybe she's in pain . Didn't you dunces ever think of that ?

Alanna

Thank you for correcting your mispelling.

guess who

SHE'S SOUNDING PRETTY PATHETIC.

USUALLY DOPERS LIE. SHE COPPED OUT! THAT "I'M HEALTHY EXCEPT FOR MY DRUG PROBLEM" IS A PRETTY BIG EXCEPTION!!!!!!!!

Cherrie_Blossomm

I really hate hearing that about her. I thought that she had her drug problem licked. Something must have set her off again...

getting irritated

I feel for her and I wish her the best.

Kay

She looks like Heidi Fleiss before she blew her face up like a balloon.

perezsfiredstylist

To say, "No, I am healthy except for my drug problem." is the typical distorted thinking of an addict. It's one of the many symptoms of her disease. Many addicts that are homeless tell themselves that at least they are paying rent like the rest of us poor slobs. She is a very sick person and it's sad. I felt bad for Tatum O'Neil and I feel bad for her. These people are sick and suffering. It's not like they are having a party.

Tangie

Sad. She seemed to have been doing well for so long....

Barb

very sad. It must be hard to get off drugs and stay off.

poor thing....

Well....That's a cry for help if I've ever seen one. Why else would you try to board a plane jacked to the nines with drugs. I feel for her too.

perky

I have a soft spot for her. I think she was a misguided child and never really had a chance.

Dawn

I feel the same way you do #14.... I grew up watching her on TV... and just feel horrible for her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments