Carmen Electra: I'm Just So Incredibly Popular

8/29/2008 9:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carmen Electra has sued a company very few people even care about, but what she says about herself in the suit is priceless.
Read the diocs
Carmen claims Payment Data Systems made a deal with her for some kind of merchandising agreement and the company, aka the defendant, stiffed her.

Now the good part. The lawsuit claims, "Plaintiff [Carmen] is an extremely well-known and immensely popular actress, model and spokesperson, who has appeared in numerous films including among other recent productions 'Epic Move,' 'Scary Movie 4,' and 'Cheaper By the Dozen 2.'"

She wasn't even in Cheaper By the Dozen 1.

koots_bc

You have got to be kidding me. Carmen thinks she is all that and a bag of chips too. I laughed so hard after reading it I almost pee'd my pants, HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for that good laugh.

N

Well known, yes....popular....yes.....as far as her being an "actress",,,,,I don't think it takes much talent to do that she does in the movies she has been in. What is going to happen when her looks and sex appeal is a thing of the past?

OG

Second!

Triple Play

Who cares you all Suck I know because I am the D Bag

Triple Play

I think that all of you peop;e are idiots.

barry Gordy is genius

John McCain made a mistake picking Palin as his running mate. She thinks she's Hillary. How delusional. Palin ain't nothin but George Dubya in a dress.

KDUBBLL

cant stand this beat ass broad. she could make scary movie 4 on her own just take 40 pounds of that makeup off.

northern gypsy

C.E. is sooo out there...she's on a parallel universe where she's thinks she's got talent !!!...ok...who's going to tell her???

duh

I would still drink her pee!

Stephen

People are so busy nowadays, worrying and fearing what's next. STOP! Think about what you can do to help others that don't have it as good as you do. What have you done lately to "Pay-it-forward" like the book "21 Days To Creating Your Dream Life" talks about? Try doing one thing every week, eventually everyday, to change the perceptions of how people view each other.

Machelle

...and don't forget she got to taste Dave Navarro's
PENIS!

Vajayjay

I have met Carmen a couple of times and she is a very genuine, sweet woman, not at all the "Hollywood Type" and I live in Los Angeles so I know the type. The truth of the matter is, the majority of people KNOW who Carmen Electra is and she actually has been in all of the films listed so maybe the wording is wrong but it's all true...TMZ...get a real story!!

northern gypsy

thxs #7 (she's an idiot)...carmen... if you read any of these blogs...a rose by any other name...its R&R ( raw & real)...

djmireles

Someone needs to toss her in a river and let the fish peck at her!

truthiness

if she weren't popular, she wouldn't be a topic of discussion on this site and we wouldn't all be talking about her

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments