Madge Won't Disrobe for Airport Security

8/29/2008 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like a grandma, Madonna went through airport security in Berlin on Thursday ... wearing a bathrobe!

At 50, Madge may not be old for her age, just a little senile.

ME

WHAT A DUMBASS. IF IT WAS ONE OF US THEY WOULD HAVE THROWN US UNDER THE JAIL FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE. SHE'S LOST IT. I GUESS SHE NEEDS TO ALWAYS BE READY TO HUMP ANYTHING AS USUAL.

Jim

Noticed the bathrobe says "Dancing Queen" on the back...well, at least we know she's still an ABBA fan.

epiphany

She isn't dressed indecently. Maybe alittle strangely but she is far from showing any skin. She is on tour, so maybe she just wanted to be comfortable. I think calling her a dumbass is alittle strong. Jealous maybe?

Dottie

She looks ridiculous. Is she still in need of publicity? Why the hell would she go out like this?

crys

I'd still hit it.

whatever

That does not look lik Madonna

d to the izzle

SCREW THE TSA!!!! They've made me take off a button-down shirt and put it through the x-ray, but they'll let that bitch wear a full-length ROBE????

Lisa

It was only b/c she had just finished her show in Berlin & she goes straight to the airport from the concert. She's still in full makeup & the wig she wears in the last song. Who uses the word "HUMP" and types in all caps? Oh, yeah, morons........

Anne

She IS a grand-mother!! Come-on....she's not 30 anymore....but 50, and she should accept it and stop handling like a young chick! She's just looking "not bad" on pictures which were re-made by photo-shop...otherwise she looks old, tired, used and abused! She should do like George Michael.....she does have enough money for that....and look after her husabnd and children! I can't stand and respect her anymore...

jen newman

she is sooooo yesterday. the sell-out crowds are her die-hard fanatical fans and aging Hollywood types. She should remember that she has kids now and it is the days of years past. UGH!

epiphany

Um, doesnt the post say she was in Berlin. Since when does the TSA have the authority to make you do anything in Berlin. People really need to read the article and learn Geography before posting silly comments. Besides, who cares? Celebrities have always gotten special treatment,.

jen

OK, I used to be the biggest Madonna fan, but that was about 20 years ago!!!!! I'm starting now, though, to feel like I am looking at pictures of my mom or Grandma in revealing clothing. I don't that she is aging gracefully as much as aging desperately. I think a nice pant suit would compliment her. OH BOY, I must be getting old too!!!!!

Baseball Junkie

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like mutton dressed as lamb most of the time these days? It ain't cute looking so desperate, Madge.

Go Sox

trre

she look's more like "baby jane" with every passing day

stop the madness

11. Umm...security in Europe is not like the U.S. Only Americans have to go through all that because so many people hate you and want to bomb your country. And you don't have to take off your shoes for domestic flights.
So what if she's wearing a robe? Travel in comfort. She probably just finished a show and wanted to rest on the plane.

Posted at 10:56AM on Aug 29th 2008 by HelloReality

The next time The Germans dance and piss over you country dont look for us to save you this time.Reality is europe is a hasben and a culture of nothingness

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments