Did Sly's Stepbro Slay?

8/29/2008 10:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sylvester Stallone's stepbrother is up against the ropes after being busted for alleged first-degree murder.

Bryan Rhodes, the stepson of Sly's dad Frank (so no blood relation), is suspected of being a go-between in an oxy drug deal gone bad, reports the Palm Beach Post. The popo claim Rhodes set up the robbery, targeting a reputed drug dealer, which ended in the dealer's murder.

Sly's rep said she didn't expect him to comment.

There is no such thing as reality tv

TMZ-can your headline be anymore misleading. He is not Sly's step-brother. Step-nephew, maybe.

Team Kim

and we care why?????????? lOSER

anonymous

This kid is a SPOIELD DRUG ADDICT BRAT! He should get what he deserves. He has had everything handed to him and has had MANY run ins with the law!

Bewildered

How sad it is that we live in a world which victimizes criminals due to societal relationships. Bryan Rhodes is a self-proclaimed murderer and should be treated as such. My heart is with the family of the real victim.

interested person

Thank you Bewildered.

Bewildered too

Don't make about Slyvester Stallone or the "reputed" drug dealer. NO ONE has the right to take another person's life.

The girl whom the victim loved, and loves in return.

I live in this town... I grew up here... The REAL victim who was murdered is someone I LOVE very much! He is NOT remembered as a "reputed drug dealer"... but as a loving son, brother, friend and man... to SO many people. His family is suffering more than words could ever describe now because of that MURDERER BRYAN RHODES!!!! I will be watching, and waiting.. to see him suffer.

Bewildered too

He was charged becauce HE set the victim up. The victim was a nice guy too. The victim has a family too. The victim made a bad choice too, when he call Bryan his friend.

interested person

I'm angry too. You can't imagine the pain the victim's family is going through. I feel for his family, but, he is the one who made them victims as well.

The girl whom the victim loved, and loves in return.

HEY!... "ANGRY PERSON"!... YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVE POSTING WHAT YOU DID. YOU THINK YOU'RE ANGRY?!?! SOMEONE WE (HIS FAMILY & FRIENDS) LOVE IS DEAD NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR SO-CALLED FRIEND!! I HAPPEN TO KNOW THEY USED TO HANG OUT "ALL THE TIME"... THEY WERE CO-WORKERS, FRIENDS!!!!!!! AND YOU SAY HE "MADE A BAD CHOICE?" YOU SAY THAT LIKE HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO WOULD BE AT RISK.. YOU ARE TOTALLY FULL OF IT... AND IF YOU REALLY WANT PEOPLE TO SEE HIS FAMILY, AND IF YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT ANYONE FEELS ANY SYMPATHY FOR A PATHETIC AND WEAK MURDERER LIKE BRYAN, THEN WHY DONT YOU TAKE THE MYSPACE PAGE OFF OF PRIVATE?! THIS WHOLE "TMZ, PUBLICITY, SO-CALLED CELEBRITY JUSTICE, B.S!!!"... IS DISGUSTING.

AN ANGRY FRIEND

HEY "The girl whom the victim loved, and loves in return"...FYI THAT IS NOT MY MYSPACE PAGE...IT IS HIS WIFES....I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHETHER IT'S PRIVATE OR NOT. I THINK THAT IT'S SAD AND UNFORTUNATE FOR BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED...YOU CAN CALL BRYAN A MURDERER BUT THEN AGAIN SOMEONE COULD CALL KENNETH JUST ANOTHER DRUG DEALER .....IT GOES BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO CHARACTER ASSASSINATE...IM JUST SYMPATHETIC FOR BRYANS DAUGHTER WHO WILL PROBABLY GROW UP WITHOUT A FATHER NOW...

interested person

It does no good to exchange insults. It won't change what happened. But, you tell me who isn't a drug dealer. The person who goes buys himself pot and gets extra to sell to a friend. Or the person who buys pills and get extra to sell to a friend. Unfortunately in this case, the "friend" was selfish. He could have warned Kenneth, but didn't. Yes, his daughter may grow up without a father, but that's on him. Kenneth will never have children. His life is over. Yes he made some bad choices, but, he didn't deserve what happened to him. And for your information, Kenneth was trying to get out of it. He just wanted enough money to go home and get a fresh start.

Pauline Feger (victms Aunt)

I understand the anger and hurt that is felt over the useless and tragic death of Kenny. I don't know what he was or what he was doing, I do know that nobody.. NOBODY... has a right to take another persons life.. and for what a few thousand dollars on the street? I do know, that my sister, his mother and his family are suffering terribly because of an action that Bryan is associated with concerning the murder of Kenny. Anyone who thinks he can justify this by calling Kenny "Just another drug dealer" needs to sit and evaluate his morals and the black and white issue of "Right and Wrong" regardless the situation. Reardless of what was going on.. did they HAVE TO KILL HIM?.. Bryan and the other unknown asasins not only murdered this young man, but victimized an entire family, not to mention his own family who have become victims as well. Unlike Bryans mother, Kenny's mother will never hold him again, she will never be able to look into Kenny's eyes and tell him how much she loves him, she will never hear his voice again. I watch my sister suffer an emotion so deep and profound and heart wrenching that is unimaginable to anyone that has never suffered the same fate of having their child torn from their life. Kenny's mother, my sister will live the rest of her life with out her child and the horribly memory of how he died. Do I feel sorry for Bryan? NO... he made a conscience choice and delivered upon it...

a close friend of bryans

bryan is a good guy. he had a drug problem that kenny exploited to get a little money out of bryan. kenny also acted on his own by going to greenacres to sell drugs to a gangbanger. his fault. all this poor kenny garbage makes me sick. bryan was in marlyand when kenny was killed. sooo that makes him what? not a killer! kennys family probably is trying to potray him as a good kid now so they can try to squeeze some money out of the stallone family. kenny is (excuse me) was a drug dealer, and what do drug dealers do??? they kill people by selling poison to those who cant get away from it. yeah im sure the families of all the kids whose lives were ruined by kennys cocaine and pills deserve to suffer too dont they? so who cares that this kid got shot while distributing poison to our children. its kenny and the guy who shot hims the problem if you ask me. bryan shouldnt suffer for this. hes innocent! and I HOPE HE GOES FREE AND LAUGHS IN ALL YOUR FACES! being a close friend of bryans i know that he is torn apart over all this and would never kill anyone. so i hope you all are happy with yourselves. punishing an innocent man is not going to bring your guilty son back to life. deal with it.

King Family

listen it is his STEP BROTHER. i would know since im brian rhodes cousin, and yes by blood, this is horrible and you guys shouldnt care because its not your buisness, but since public is making it than i guess i have to hear about them stretchin the truth. That is not what happened. Brian is the greatest guy and he does not deserve this. Who cares that he is related to Sly i mean i know the guy and cant stand him. Next time you guys judge realize that people make mistakes

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments