Which Two of These Chicks Became Famous?!

8/30/2008 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before becoming TV stars and then making themselves unrecognizable to the people they grew up with, they were just two 15-year-old gals posing for glamour shots with their friends at a Southern California mall in 2000. Guess who they transformed into?!

Julie

Isn't Madeline Zima from "The Nanny"? I think she played the youngest daughter.

Pam

Yes. Madeline Zima was the little girl "Grace" on The Nanny. I recognized her from the picture immediately. I think she's wayyy prettier than Tisdale, and all natural too.

Bridget

I think that the girl on the far left is from the show "Life with Derek" on the Disney Channel. Her name is Ashley Leggat.

mimi

I geuss it just shows that you can be an ugly duckling when you are much younger and make a few cosmetic changes and look better when you are older. The one farther to the right looks like young of those ugly girls in school that you just love to pick on.

That Guy

One look at the group of girls = stiff rod!

Shut up already

TMZ should do a little more homework before pouncing on something. First off, there are more than 2 show business girls in that photo. Secondly, both Yvonne Zima (2nd from left) and Madeline Zima had regular roles on top primetime shows long before this photo was taken (Yvonne on ER, and Madeline, more famously, as Grace Sheffield on The Nanny). They were each like 6 or 7 when they started as series regulars.

So I'd hardly say "they were just...15 year old girls..."

Megan

Ashley looks like Tony Romo in that pic

That Guy

To the group picture of all those HOT young girls.
That's the way - Uh..Ha...Uh..Ha...
the way I like it...Uh..Ha..Uh..Ha...

John Stone

"Which Two of These Chicks Became Famous?!"

I clicked it, but the question remains. Which Two of These Chicks Became Famous?!

Ally

SHES FROM THE NANNY not californacation...

RP

When I saw that photo I thought the same thing as MJ said, looks like Tony Romo with a wig on!
Haha.....then maybe it's his sister.....if a litle surgery can make a girl improve her self-esteem - I mean, breathe better, then what could we say in the same situation with the same amounts of cash thrown in our faces to do it?
Alot of great swans come from ugly duckling roots do they not? Look at Tyra Banks, Janet Jackson, Patrick Dempsey, Brad Pitt, Jared from Subway......

Vick