Levi McConaughey Takes One for the Team

9/2/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey put on a shirt and took a pic of his ridiculously gorgeous baby mama Camila Alves and adorable bandana-clad two-month old son Levi at the U of Texas Longhorns game this weekend.

Everything is cuter in Texas too.

sickofKate

"Ridiculously gorgeous"...I think not.

Really?

she is just butt...I'd like to see what the baby looks like in 20 years. WOOF!!

loridarlin

damn right everything's cuter in texas~!!!!!! sorry, the rest of yall don't count, nor rate!

My2Cents

That baby was planned by her.. it was no 'accident". Didn't want her gravy train to end. And still, I have yet to see him hold that baby.

Michelle

I'm with #2 & #14 - she isn't JUST ugly, she is FUUUGLY!

Anez

He will never marry this ugly b***h! She is a goldigger and she used him to bankroll her new purse business. Matthew is an idiot.

Liz

Everything IS much cuter in Texas....................Hook um Horns!

TMZ, that is the most honest thing you have said all day!

Cyn

I love Texas! Greatest state!! I don't perticularly care for Matt or his baby mama, Levi is a sweetie though. The photo itself is really sweet. If I had the money that they do, I would be taking pictures of my baby the same way. I love that bandana on Levis head. Ah, he's still very young, so hopefully he wont be off the chart quirky like his ol' man.

Michelle

Matthew - Leave that flea and come with me!!!

Cyn

I love Texas! Greatest state!! I don't perticularly care for Matt or
his baby mama, Levi is a sweetie though. The photo itself is really
sweet. If I had the money that they do, I would be taking pictures of
my baby the same way. I love that bandana on Levis head. Ah, he's
still very young, so hopefully he wont be off the chart quirky like
his ol' man.

Liz

Brother Harold ~ You might want to pull a dictionary out and look up "trailer trash" as, it seems you really don't know what the proper definition is! Also, you might want to look up the word "nauseating"......................yes, that IS the proper spelling.

deezeey

I don't find anything attractive about a guy who doesn't believe in using deodorant!!! Come on now. Argue about pros and cons of vaccinating. Argue about health risks of chemotherapy but not believing in deodorant?????? This guy is a total whack job!!!

YIKES

HER FEET ARE HUGE........

Studly

That thing looks like a very un natural way of holding and carrying a baby.

Bubbles

That's not "chew" in Mattie's back pocket, is it?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments